✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

crystal meth is good for babies

Best u Can

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aww sweet crystal, you don't need to thank me!If you are happy I am happy!:freak: :toilet: :inquisitive:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh Aaron, you don't need to thank me either!!!you both deserve all the happiness and the love of the whole world!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

yayyyyyy sweet Crystal!!!!be sure i'm here for you!!! ;) ;)

:toilet: :freak: :toilet: :freak: :toilet: :freak: you better explain the smiles thing to Aaron...or he might think we are crazy...:mad: :lol: :lol:

sweet crystal, lovely new avi and sig!!! ;) :)

yay sweet Crystal, that's my girl!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: we really don't need to care about the others :P we already have our way to love each other! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: our friendship is special! :cheesy: ----> oh, this is really cute!!!!!!! :smug: :earmuffs: :freak: :bomb: :chinese:

sweet, lovely, adorable, kind Crystal, I have to go now!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: I still have to review some physic's subjects :/ :confused: oh no!!!!!!Talk to you later my adorable friend!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :daisy: :toilet: :earmuffs: :chinese: :cowboy: :cyclist: Have a wonderful day!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: bye Aaron!!!!!!Hope to talk to you soon friend!!! :kiss: :kiss: