✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Not Without my Daughter/Having to do w/ Iran

Manders

Had to put the iran part so you might look... [

Anyone? Im watching it is geography because we are studying about Iran....and well here is the basic info on what it is about

"Moody" is an Iranian doctor living in America with his American wife Betty and their child Mahtob. Wanting to see his homeland again, he convinces his wife to take a short holiday there with him and Mahtob. Betty is reluctant, as Iran is not a pleasant place, especially if you are American and female. Upon arrival in Iran, it appears that her worst fears are realized: Moody declares that they will be living there from now on. Betty is determined to escape from Iran, but taking her daughter with her presents a larger problem.

.......It is good so far.....But it makes me mad how they treat women over there.....as far as my geo teacher says.....it seems to be getting better...better as in....not having to wear the beckah....anwys....anyone seen it.....DONT TELL ME HOW IT ENDS! we are finishing it tommorow lol

thx! xox amanda xox

um i've actually read the book to this one.. but i havent seen the movie. is betty played by sally field?

it's a good book tho- very interesting and yeah, the way they treat women there is appaling. you know those "police" like (i forgot what they're called) squad that checks on what the females wear?? its just so... man. anyway.. hehe i wont give away the ending.

k i finished watching...man it got soooo slow at the end....and yes the american flag backdrop was very cheesy.......but im sry to be kinda stereotypical....but why did those men that were helping her through the desert seem so mean and hateful?.....man it would be hard to trust someone who is like helping u LIVE and u cant undertstand them :o :o :o :o