✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Another Success from Chris Martin - Apple :)

coldplaying

Zowie Bowie is my fav. though :D

-------------------

Frank Zappa's daughter Moon Unit has topped a list of celebrity offspring with the most bizarre names, an online poll says.

Another of the US singer-songwriter's four children - Dweezil - also makes the top 10 at number seven, but there are no mentions for the ground-breaking musician's two other children: Ahmed Emuukha Rodan and Diva Muffin.

Moon Unit Zappa won out ahead of Coldplay frontman Chris Martin and Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter, Apple.

Behind them followed Misty Kyd, Texas singer Sharleen Spiteri's daughter; Blur bass guitarist Alex James' son, Geronimo, and Heavenly Hirani Tiger Lily, the only daughter of the late INXS star Michael Hutchence and Paula Yates.

The survey of 2,300 people was carried out by online entertainment site getlive.co.uk but found that the names of Michael Jackson's children, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II, were not "wacko" enough for the top 10.

"Rock stars have always been known for their outrageous living," the website's international new media vice-president Mark Yovich said.

"But no amount of sex drugs and debauchery can ever be as bad as naming your offspring a peculiar name that they have to live with for the rest of their life."

Asked once why he gave his children such unusual names, Zappa reputedly said simply: "Because I wanted to".

He also considered that "Zappa" might be more of a problem than their unconventional first names.

The top 10 is:

1. Moon Unit - Frank Zappa

2. Apple - Chris Martin (Coldplay)/Gwyneth Paltrow

3. Misty Kyd - Sharleen Spiteri (Texas)

4. Geronimo - Alex James (Blur)

5. Heavenly Hirani Tiger Lily - Michael Hutchence/Paula Yates

6. Dandelion - Keith Richards (Rolling Stones)

7. Dweezil - Frank Zappa

8. Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q - Bono (U2)

9. Zowie Bowie - David Bowie

10. Rufus Tiger - Roger Taylor (Queen)

- AFP

Source: AFP

i dunno if u guys know who Jason Lee is.. but he named his kid Pilot Inspektor.. the Pilot part i think is cute.. but he intentionally mispelled inspector.. which was weird.. doesnt matter tho. jason lee is still cool.

my favs:

Apple - Chris Martin (Coldplay)/Gwyneth Paltrow :blush:

Misty Kyd - Sharleen Spiteri (Texas) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dandelion - Keith Richards (Rolling Stones) i actually like this one, very nice!

Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q - Bono (U2)

love the first name...but then again...its bono! :wink3:

^there's a show in vh1 that talked about nutty celebrity names and they mentioned apple..not as one of the weirder ones...because they mentioned some bizarre names....

as for me: i love the name apple, dandelion,Elijah. :kiss: