✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Washington D.C. - MCI Center: anyone ever been there?

saintcity

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,

i got 110 Row O and 103 Row Q.

I need 4 seats altogether though =\... prefer floor seats too =\..

oh and is openseats.com a reliable/legit site?

cause i think i just found a deal for 6 floor seats for $310..

...thats just weird... other deals as well, go check it out guys.

Hey Soup - I went to that site - I think those floor seats are $310 EACH. At least that's the way I read it..

I tried to checkout to see if they'd add up the total but you have to enter your name, address, etc and I'm too lazy.

I got Floor section six row O seats through ticketmaster this morning. On the one hand I feel like I should be thrilled. On the other hand I'm tempted to sell them and buy better tix from a scalper.

yeah thats what i've been contemplating all day. can probably lose the tickets i've got n' eventually catch a couple floor seats. i'm leaning towards the $310 each as well.. well we've got several months to search.

thanks for the input btw.

About getting the floor seats (sec 4 row O) I don't actually think my tickets are that good. But, I just got them on the computer on ticketmaster.com at 12 noon. I gave up about 4-5 pairs of tix before I was offered these.

We tried the phone center ticketmaster thing and all they could offer us (at about the same time i got offered the tix I bought online) was like 400s or something.

Thanks for the response about the floor seats. Regarding that, I have another question that hopefully someone can help me out with:

If you have floor seats, does that mean they are not slanted like the seats in the other sections? I know what a pit is of course, but this "floor" idea has me confused since there are rows and everything...anyone know?

I was wondering because I wouldn't want to trade in my seats for the floor and then still not be able to see (I'm short and need help!!)

:confused: