✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Come speak to me...

Piccolina

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohh, mi querida, don't be sorry, please!!!! Come here when you've time!!!!

Well I'm not sad at all, my sweetie... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: today my friend who went with me to the gig lent me her pictures and videos and when I was seeing them here (in my home) I remember everything and I feel soo melancholy of that day... cause in the vid I listened my screams and Chris singing and I felt something in my heart, so sorrowful :cry:

aaaaaaaaaah..... oh no, and the post-gig melancholy returnes? :cry:

I really understand you....although I´ve not seen them live yet....

But I think that it´s cool, that you have new pics and a vid too!!!! That´s really great....:cool: :cool:

Anyway, I´m glad to hear that you aren´t that sad :)

yay, I didn't expect this reaction but when I saw the vids... it becomes, but it's only melancholy :cry:

I really hope that you have the opportunity of the see them once... you deserve it and I expect you don't have this feelings after the gig!!! :) :kiss: :kiss:

How are you, mi querida?? Is everything ok in your life?? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Actually I think I´ll have the same feelings as you do.... As I read your pm, I just thought....omg...it would be the same if I was there :D I mean your reactions etc....I think I´d do it exactly the same way as you did ;)

I´m fine, thanks. :) I have that huge exam on friday, so I just hope it´ll be over very very soon.... As I told you, I already failed it once.... So I´m trying to do my best to pass it now.

And what about you mi querida???? :kiss: :kiss:

ohhh, if you have the chance to go there I'd like that you tell me your feelings too!!! :)

good luck, I hope you pass this exam but after all I'm sure that you'll pass it cause I'll pray for you cause I know that this test is really important for you!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Today was ok, this morning I was studying and this afternoon I've gone to the uni. I don't know why but I felt really perceptive and everything that teachers were explaining on the class was interesting and I understood it so!!! :D

And then I've gone here and as I told you I've seen the pic/vid... if you want I could send you some vid/pic!!! :P

OF COURSE mi querida!!!!!!!! If I ever go to see them (and I WILL ;)), I´m going to tell you every single detail (and some funny anectodes too, if there´ll be any :lol:) just as you said everything to me. It´s so special, you know how I appreciate it, I´m really very grateful to you for that gig-pm :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

So you can take it for granted, I´ll tell you everything ;)

Thank you so much for praying for me, you´re incredible mi querida :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Yeaaaaaah, I´d be sooooo happy, if you would send me pics or vids.... I´m going to screaaaaaaaaaaaam.... :lol: :lol:

I told you some days ago, I´ll let you see some pics of my country and my city.... Do you remember? I´ve been searching some really nice ones and I´ve seen some, so now I´m preparing kinda presentation for you.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Already curious??? :D

yayyyyy!!!!! :wink3: :smug: :D Of course that I'm curious for seeing some nice pics of your country, mi querida!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: It's great that you're preparing this presentation for me but as I said you, take your time, cause you gonna have an important exam soon and I don't want that you spend your time with this things that you could do after it!!! :daisy: I'm gonna do the same thing about my Estambul/Ankara trip!!!! :P

I wish to be prepared to hear your own story of your very first gig of them, I know this experience could make you feel so happy!!!! :cool:

Believe me, mi querida, you're also unbelievable!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Have I ever told you...?

the videos aren't the best, cause you hear the people screaming and it last only 30seconds more or less... but they're nice! :)

Ooooooh, mi querida :blush: :blush: :blush:

You´re soooooooo sweeeeeeeeet, such a lovely person!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :daisy: :kiss: :daisy:

And know I know how you look like, that´s so cool.... :cool:

I wonder why we didn´t do it before!!!!!! I mean send us the pics of each other..... I know the one I sent you was so huge :embarrased:, but I wanted to post it quickly so I didn´t change it (I know I can use that program to change it, thanks for your advice :kiss:).....

And you look so niiiiceeee and sweeeeeeeet in that pic (although a bit angry :lol:)......

don´t worry, I´m searching the pics while chatting here, so I´m really preparing thoroughly for my exam.... and I´ll finish it after it :kiss: :kiss:

I don´t care ´bout the quality of the vids, believe me..... To have the possibility to see them is something soooooo special for me....I can´t even describe it with words....There are no words to say you how much it means to me!!!!!!!!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

ooooooooh nooooo, poor desperate nige :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I´m so sorry to know I can´t really help you :( :(

Busy? Well, somehow yes, I had to study the whole day long (because of that exam I told you about).... But on the other hand - a very boring day..... I can´t wait until it´s finally over!!!!! What about your day?

Sweetie, these are ONLY FOR YOU!!!!!! Hope you´ll feel a little better.....

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

wowwwwww :blush: thank you mi queridaa!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

There's no problem if your pic is too long, we'll have enough time for sending pics pretty cool one to each other!!!! Yes, I wonder the same thing too... but it doesn't matter, cause a pic of yourself (or myself) doesn't change the things between us!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

You also look good in your pic although it was kinda big!!!! :lol: I wasn't angry in the pic... do you know what happened on it?? I was blinding because of the sunlight, that's why I puted that face, because I was trying to keep my eyes open!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ook, so I'm gonna to send you some of the videos soon, ok, mi querida???

right now I'm gonna sleep, so...

good night mi querida,

que tengas dulces sueños

and I hope to talk to you soon,

I send you a lot of pusy

and I've to add that you made my night!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :daisy: :daisy:

Yes, I agree, pics doesn´t change anything between us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok mi querida take your time and send it to me whenever you can :kiss: :kiss:

If if shouldn´t work via pm, I´ll give you my email... Ok?

Bueno, buenas noches mi querida!!!!!

Dulces sueňos para ti también

y hablamos pronto :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

And it was my pleasure :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hello Rick ;) Everything ok there in New Zealand??? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Hey Ted!!! :kiss:

Nice to see you here :)

How are you?

Yes, it does snow here, but right now we´ve no snow in Bratislava, it all melted yesterday, ´cause it was a bit warmer and it rained... And what´s going on in Portsmouth???

Not a huge amount...but I have a day off school tomorrow to go to London to hear some lectures! Should be fun... :smug:

I like the snow personally...reminds me of Scotland...ahhhh

Anyway, this is for you... :kiss:

:blush: oh, thanks....

So you´re going to London.... Sounds good!!!!!! I suppose it isn´t your first trip to London, is it?

Well, snow is ok as long as it doesn´t melt... Imagine how this city looks like :(

....and these two are for you :kiss: :kiss: