✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Come speak to me...

Piccolina

Sovi, what´s "the park center"? a shopping centre?? do you already know, want you want to buy?

Crystal, five.... that´s not a bad age. i hope he isn´t too naughty :D

you´re a student, aren´t you? did you already finish your college (or any other kind of high school)???

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I going to go home now, 'cause I'm very tired :snore: , but I'm very glad than I met with you. I like this 'speek topic' very much. :) I hope I will see everybody soon. Have a nice weekend and night for everybody. :)

Ciao!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Sovi, what´s "the park center"? a shopping centre?? do you already know, want you want to buy?

Crystal, five.... that´s not a bad age. i hope he isn´t too naughty :D

you´re a student, aren´t you? did you already finish your college (or any other kind of high school)???

he has far too much energy but i can handle him!

I am still a student in High school until may of 06 then it is off to college.

that is okay. it is boring work to most but i will enjoy it...at lest the tech. theatre stuff. studying that at UT will take me to Costa Rica next year! that will be awesome..and in Austin some of the techies at UT will put on the light shows at many concerts. So maybe i will put on a light show for Coldplay when they get to Texas!!! :D :D :D

Anyway..are you still in school Sovi?

I don´t think it´s boring as long as you like it ;) And as you told me, you like it, so that´s the most important thing - I mean to do what makes you happy....

You´d be able to do a light show for Coldplay......... :cool: :cool: That´s not boring at all :D :D I hope you´ll make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... I guess you´re from the US, aren´t you Crystal?

I think Sovi works already..... But I´m not sure.....

And me.... well, I´m still studying... did I tell you my real name? I don´t remember....I´m Michaela....

I don´t think it´s boring as long as you like it ;) And as you told me, you like it, so that´s the most important thing - I mean to do what makes you happy....

You´d be able to do a light show for Coldplay......... :cool: :cool: That´s not boring at all :D :D I hope you´ll make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... I guess you´re from the US, aren´t you Crystal?

I think Sovi works already..... But I´m not sure.....

And me.... well, I´m still studying... did I tell you my real name? I don´t remember....I´m Michaela....

i do enjoy it very much and it would be a dream for me to do a lightshow for coold bands like Coldplay. The other students from UT (the college i plan to go to) have done shows for Austin City Limits (a famous yearly concert in Austin, Texas) and this year Coldplay was here!

yeah, i was born in San Antonio, Texas and live in Houston Texas...and next year it is off to Austin, Texas

Texas Texas Texas

You did tell me your real name and i love it...Michaela...:kiss:

no i was supposed to see (everyone knows this story by now ... i think)

i was supposed to see them September 24th but hurricane Rita hit Texas and they cancelled the concert and did not reschedule it. It was going to be my FIRST Coldplay Concert ever but it was cancelled! :angry:

i did not get to see that at Austin either... i just know they were there

i hope to see them in February when they come to Houston! :)