🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Pre-sale angersss

DiabloAzul126

So ya, basically I don't think I got into the presale thing.. again.. failed last round during the summer too. But ya this time.. it looks like my venue is nearly sold out before general sales have started and a lot of good seats still went to scalpers. I mean I just went onto eBay and searched "coldplay san jose" and I get two pages of ticket listings going from $150 to $999 per ticket.(http://search.ebay.com/coldplay-san-jose_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQmaxrecordsreturnedZ300)

This is crap imo. I mean I can still get tickets near the back.. or in the upper deck, but who knows since most of the pre-sale from coldplay.com hasn't even bought the tickets yet, all of the sales seem to be from the "American Express presale" .

Or maybe they'll open up slots when the general sales start, but the closest section I can get right now, with the presale is the lower deck furthers (center) back row 12 behind the crowds on the main floor.

Why...?

Anybody else experiencing this anxiety or did you all get picked in the presale lotto, or get in with the American Express presale, if it was offered at your venue?

I was hoping to get closer this time, but I'm not wasting hundreds of dollars per ticket. And I don't know when Coldplay is going to be back in North America.

I don't think it's presale password malfunctions.... the last couple of days they've been having Amer Express presale..... so if you have an AMEX, you can buy tickets. I've been checking a couple times a day and the seats are about in the same sections... my theory is, presale lottery ticket holders will probably get closer to the stage (but I could be totally wrong), I think this because the AMEX thing was selling tickets in the back, but facing the stage. Capice?