✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Ticket Exchange/Resale thread] Music of The Spheres UK/Europe Tour

Coeurli

Hi folks!

From now on, please post your requests for ticket exchange or resale in this thread, instead of creating new threads.

We would like to warn you of the following :

- Please be cautious of scams - we alas cannot protect you from those - be responsible

- However, if we are made aware of a scammer in the forums, that person will of course get banned

- Only face value is allowed here - anyone reported trying to sell at over face value will also risk a ban

- Do not EVER publicly share the barcode/QR Code/number on your ticket

- We reserve the right to merge any thread for ticket exchange/resale into this one

Good luck to all!

• Like 1

Hey! I'm looking for 2 or 3 tickets for any of the Barcelona shows. Standing or seated, either one would be great! Thank you!!

Hola! Estic buscant 2 o 3 entrades per qualsevol dels dies a Barcelona. Tant a pista com a grada, qualsevol de les dues opcions va bé. Moltes gràcies!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/10/2022 at 6:49 PM, Jeppie200 said:

I have two Early Entry tickets for Amsterdam on the 19th of july!

Hey there 

Do you still have the tickets???

I am interested in buying these!!!

By the way.. I search for at least 2 tickets for any of the european shows! If anyone got some!? 

I dont mind what city to travel to ....

Edited by [email protected].

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone - I have 2 standing tickets for the Manchester Etihad Stadium on 31st May and unfortunately can no longer go. Absolutely gutted but obviously want to try and get my money back. Unfortunately the option to resell via Ticketmaster is not available and as I purchased e-tickets, they also aren't yet available for download - they usually release them a few days before. Therefore I can't really resell them via another platform, so hoping someone on here is looking for tickets.  I will of course send them as soon as they are available and I'm even happy to send proof prior to that. Just want to be upfront from the start to avoid confusion. Face value of course.