January 13, 200620 yr Author Sweet Iris, I've always wanted to ask you a question, but I've always forgot...So now that I remembered I can ask...Sweet Iris, do you support any soccer team?Do you support barcelona?
January 13, 200620 yr same here + I listen to music but that dosen't count....acctually I'm bored......say something funny :P
January 13, 200620 yr Author :lol: :lol: :lol: Real Madrid is a pretty nice team, Alfredo! :) But I'm thinking...sweet Iris lives in Barcelona so she might support Barcelona...well, I don't know...maybe I'm wrong... :P
January 13, 200620 yr ohhh, I was listening to music before but my fathers are sleeping and I can't listen to it now!!!! @sweet Lívia --> well... to tell the truth I don't give support to any soccer team cause I'm not too many interested in football :/ but if I'd have to give support to one them I'd choose the barcelona team, of course! :) :)
January 13, 200620 yr I've gotta go everyone! Bye!!!! :kiss: :smug: :P :D :) :laugh2: :pleased: :square:
January 13, 200620 yr Author oh, I see, sweet Iris!!! :nice: :nice: :nice: Because if you supported Barcelona I'd say you that I taught footbal to Ronaldinho...he's my student! :freak: :P
January 13, 200620 yr Bye Seamus!! My favorite team is from Mexico(really :dozey: ) And it have the name of my city:Monterrey ;)
January 13, 200620 yr Author Bye Seamus!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
January 13, 200620 yr Author oh, I know this team, Alfredo!They're pretty good thought!!!!I support atlético...a brazilian team, but they're not very good...These times they're at the second dividion... :confused:
January 13, 200620 yr byeeeee Seamusss!!!!! sleep well and talk to you soon!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Sofia --> of course, you're not alone!!!! :D :D :D hahahahaha, sweet Lívia, you're crazy!!!!! :freak: :freak: :freak:
January 13, 200620 yr nearly everyone in my class loves soccer....annoying :P cause they own me when we play soccer on the p.e lessons and I hate it :beadyeyes2: what are you guys doing right now?
January 13, 200620 yr Hi Iris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the sweetest thing!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: how are you?
January 13, 200620 yr well... the same situation happens here, but never mind Sofia!!! ;) :P sweeeeeeeet Migueeeeeel :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: I'm happy to see you here again!!!!!! I'm fine, how about you?? :nice:
January 13, 200620 yr Author ohhhhh, nice, Alfredo!!!!No, not atletico paranaense, atletico mineiro! :) And sweet Iris, I'm not crazy!!!It's just truth!!! :rolleyes: :freak: :daisy: :kiss:
Create an account or sign in to comment