✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

backstage access all areas

j1530702

You can't buy backstage passes - you have to know someone who knows someone who can get you one... but I would image that they are really strict about who they give them out to, especially 'access all areas' - otherwise they would be overrun with requests to get in their dressing room! I think the triple A only goes to people they work with and wives/girlfriend. Friends get VIP passes.

One way to get a VIP pass is as a competition winner... so enter come coldplay competitions and cross your fingers!!!

:)

Most of the time they leave straight after the show in cars so they don't have a chance to sign autographs. Best to catch them before shows around the venue (not backstage), but even that is a slim chance. You'd be better off writing to their management company asking them to send you a signed photo. I think they will try to do that for you.

Maybe try meeting them before souncheck? If your shows at 7:30ish then they'd probably arrive... around 4?

I know that's what U2 does, and how I met THEM, so... Perhaps Coldplay does something similiar with soundcheck (that seems like a pretty generic thing anyways, to get to the venue so "early"). Try hanging around back entrances, where the vans might be, and you might catch them driving in. If there's enough people, or if you seem really nice, they'll probably get out for you!

I wouldn't count on ever getting backstage, though. Unless you're a celebrity and we don't know it?? ;)

How early would you guys advise going to queue? if doors open at 6 say, what time would i need to be there to ensure a good place? When i went to the dublin gig i started queuing at 2pm and was in the second row but im not sure if ill be that lucky this time.

RJFox, ill see you there! :cool:

Cool, yea i think i might queue from about that too (maybe! if i can get out of bed early enough!) What time do you think the band would arrive? (im think catching them on the way in for autographs, photos etc, i know i know i'd have to be incrediably lucky, but a girl can dream!)