✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Barcelona 20.11.05

noni

Helloooooooooooooooooooo!! :D

I'm still with Coldplay hangover from last night. It was really really good!!

I was with Daryl (Bart) and their friends Mark and Paul, which it made it more special. We really really enjoyed it!!

There were more than 18.000 people in the stadium, which it's amazing!

Honestly I prefer when the band played in small venues, with just around 3.000 people, but what can we do? The guys are bigger and bigger and we can stop it...

In my opinion the best time was when they played 'Clocks' and 'Talk', the lights were great and people were crazy. I was sitting in a fence and I could see it very well. Seeing all the hands and heads of the crowd was a fantastic view, amazing!

And, of course, Chris talked in spanish, so cute!! And I made jokes about the match against Real Madrid the previous night. He started 'God put a smile...' singing 'Barcelona 3 Real Madrid 0', then people was totally crazy!! And in the middle of the song, in the instrumental part sang 'Three zero, three zero' and then all the crowd singing, so funny!!

In 'In my place' Chris ran off the stage and went to the left side of the stadium with the crowd, the people start touching and that... but five bodyguards helped to come back to the stage... If I was there, hahaha... :wink3:

In my opinion the show was a bit shorter (around 1h30) but with energy and power. It seems the crowd enjoyed a lot. I've read a few reviews this morning and they are all good. They say they're the new kings of the stadium concerts, the new U2, and that they're gonna be bigger. One journalist wrote 'Coldplay have joined the Extraordinary Bands League' and the funniest thing: 'The fans in the left side of the stadium could touch the guy, the attractive and new Pope of the stadiums rock, Benedict X&Y'.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that's it. I know a few people from the board went in the concert too. Hope they will write their opinions too and they enjoyed the show.

I don't have photos because I didn't get my camera, but I think Daryl's friend took some...

If other people have some, please, post them, I'd like to have some.

:kiss:

There were more than 18.000 people in the stadium, which it's amazing!

Honestly I prefer when the band played in small venues, with just around 3.000 people, but what can we do? The guys are bigger and bigger and we can stop it...

I agree... It was colder this time, for me... seeing them from the distance :/

In my opinion the best time was when they played 'Clocks' and 'Talk'' date=' the lights were great and people were crazy. I was sitting in a fence and I could see it very well. Seeing all the hands and heads of the crowd was a fantastic view, amazing! [/quote']

Oh I prefer Clocks when they played it in the last tour, with the green light and all that :P But Talk was one of my favourite! The best one was Don't Panic. I really love this song! and I thought they were not going to play it during this tour... but surprise! :D And White Shadows, and Square One and God Put A Smile and and and and :P

And' date=' of course, Chris talked in spanish, so cute!! And I made jokes about the match against Real Madrid the previous night. He started 'God put a smile...' singing 'Barcelona 3 Real Madrid 0', then people was totally crazy!! And in the middle of the song, in the instrumental part sang 'Three zero, three zero' and then all the crowd singing, so funny!![/quote']

Mwhahaha :sneaky:

In 'In my place' Chris ran off the stage and went to the left side of the stadium with the crowd' date=' the people start touching and that... but five bodyguards helped to come back to the stage... If I was there, hahaha... :wink3:[/quote']

Yo siii!! I was there! wooooohooo! so near!! miam miam! :lol: :lol: I was like... oh my god! he's here! :stunned: :stunned: :lol: let's say... between me and him there were 5 people :o :o yiiiihaa! :P

And that's it. I know a few people from the board went in the concert too. Hope they will write their opinions too and they enjoyed the show.

Yeah, I made another thread :P well, we're worth it! :lol: Baaaaaaaaarceeelooooonaaaaaaaaaaaaa! And as I said I'll try to post some pics :wink: (but nowadays my computer is not working properly so... who knows when... :/ )

What can I say... it was mega mint ... Chris martin is a amazing man, I never knew chris got up on stage to introduce his support acts... as previous coldplay gigs, its a very nice gesture of support and kudos to see for their fellow enterainers. As with the gig and the bands show of respect and love their fans, if I was that fan who Chris ran up in the crowd during ' In my place' I would have cried for ever.........

Anytime I have seen Coldplay play at some point the pay homage to the local natives by mentioning something that means a great deal to them.

He spoke to the crowd entierly in spanish and may be catlain, he only spoke in English when he made a mistake... the repsonse the crowd gave him when he mentioned the Match whereas Barca beat, real madrid 3 - 0 ... was wow. It was also very funny, but he was able to identify who much this meant to the people in the crowd.

The venue was a huge advantage to the band I personally reckon due to the design of the roof, and as a consquence they were able to utlise many different lighting effects, the perfomance of talk with the bear walking around the side of the arena when it reached the corners almost seemed like it was real.

I never heard ring of fire before and the way they merged it with 'Till kingdom come then I think they went on to play shiver they made it a mini aucostic gig.

Thoughtout the whole gig Chris changed the lryics to spanish, this showed a further endovour to please the bands crowd...

They opended up with Sqaure one... I think there is a good picture of this. I will have to see.

It was the first time I heard X and Y live...............

Chris sealed it with a kiss the crowd though a camera of which made it a very memorable night.

I no longer have a fav gig of coldplay all of them were uniuqe experinces and could be agured the best for many many reasons....

' olé. olé, olé COLDPLAY #. ' olé. olé, olé COLDPLAY ' olé. olé, olé COLDPLAY ' olé. olé, olé COLDPLAY ' olé. olé, olé COLDPLAY ' olé. olé, olé COLDPLAY

Hello people, yes i was there on sunday 20. God save Cris Martin i couldn' t imagine his funny profile in a concert. I was sitted near than Frank Rijjard (Barcelona Football Coach) and very near the stage (i' ve filmed very very well).

I think the feelings was deeper than other concerts that i' ve been in Sant Jordi Stadium, like rem or eventhought Robbie Williams (one of the most shomans in a stage alive). Many people in my company was in both concerts (U2 and Coldplay) and they say coldplay was new and fresh although u2 was like many times in past gigs. In my opinion Coldplay has a brand new career in front of them, u2 has a longer career but arriving to the end.

I congratulate to all those who were in the concert, it was great and i will post my videos / photos in the future in a new topic. But for this time i post one little moment of the night. (it was amazing the image containing a camera for each component of the band!!!!)

PD. Goldfrapp was great too!!!!!