December 22, 200520 yr Hi Please vote all for Coldplay at the German MTV page, because then we see Coldplay live tomorrow!!! Here's the address: http://www.mtv.de/volkswagen Please vote !!!
December 22, 200520 yr Tried to vote but what the heck does this mean?# Deine Angaben sind leider unvollständig oder fehlerhaft. Überprüfe sie bitte noch einmal.Deinen Geburtstag gibt es gar nicht. Granted I've no idea what it's asking for (except for name and lastname) so maybe a bit of translating would help! :lol:
December 22, 200520 yr Sooooooooooooo I voted for Coldplay... :D Hope the boys gonna win :) :) Go coldplay goggogogo :rolleyes:
December 22, 200520 yr I also saw this site by chance today... :D But then I realized that it's too late. "Achtung Heute ist der Einsendeschluss 21.12.2005!" That means you could only vote until December 21th. :(
December 22, 200520 yr Tried to vote but what the heck does this mean?# Deine Angaben sind leider unvollständig oder fehlerhaft. Überprüfe sie bitte noch einmal.Deinen Geburtstag gibt es gar nicht. Granted I've no idea what it's asking for (except for name and lastname) so maybe a bit of translating would help! :lol: thats your birthday. they mean your birthday doesn't exist :lol: :lol: waht have you written??
December 22, 200520 yr YEH I'D VOTE FOR MAHSELF ORR GUNIIT BUT IT AINT DERE SO AIIIIIGHT MAH VOTE GOES TO COLDPLAYY SONNN MAD GANGSTA SHIT AIGHT 1
December 22, 200520 yr Can you speak German 50? YA U DONT KNOWW ANOU DAT SHIIT MAH EX FDRUG DEALLER HE WAS HALF GERMAN HALF NIGERIIAN O HE HOOKED ME UP WIT SUM SHIT AIIIIIGHT 1
December 22, 200520 yr Tried to vote but what the heck does this mean?# Deine Angaben sind leider unvollständig oder fehlerhaft. Überprüfe sie bitte noch einmal.Deinen Geburtstag gibt es gar nicht. Granted I've no idea what it's asking for (except for name and lastname) so maybe a bit of translating would help! :lol: thats your birthday. they mean your birthday doesn't exist :lol: :lol: waht have you written?? Thanks for translating, I just wrote anything as I don't understand a word! But it's expired already anyhoo.. hope CP wins!
December 22, 200520 yr Tried to vote but what the heck does this mean?# Deine Angaben sind leider unvollständig oder fehlerhaft. Überprüfe sie bitte noch einmal.Deinen Geburtstag gibt es gar nicht. Granted I've no idea what it's asking for (except for name and lastname) so maybe a bit of translating would help! :lol: If you get that problem again, try this: copy the page link and paste it into the google search bar. Hit search. It'll find that page for you and there should be a translate this page button next to the link. its not the world's greatest english as it does a word for word translation but should be enough for you to understand what the page says
December 22, 200520 yr if someone hast got a question for translate i can help :D for me no problem :idea2: zimp c = zip code and the birthday TT, MM, YYYY
Create an account or sign in to comment