January 8, 200620 yr For me I'm definately eating junk foods lately. Chocolate, crisps, fizzy drinks, and its mainly because Im boored. Also drinking way too much beer. Actually I feel like a bottle right now. :)
January 8, 200620 yr I eat a mix of both. I try to eat mostly healthy, though, 'cause that's how I was raised....but when it's left up to me....well...I don't like to cook. I'm impatient. :/ :D
January 8, 200620 yr healthy, ive been nervous about weight. plus, i eat 3 or more green apples a day, I LOVE GREEN APPLES YUM YUM. my friends sometimes call me apple, haha.
January 8, 200620 yr don't get too nervous....not a good thing. i've been there. :/ take care of yourself mostly.
January 8, 200620 yr junky food :embarrased: But amazingly i never get fat by eating choco or chips or any of that junk but i'm trying to change the bad habit and eat more healthy food but its so fucking hard :cry:
January 8, 200620 yr lol...i eat mostly healthy, but if i eat fruit, i eat somethign else aswell, cos it doesnt fill me up...so then i kinda eat bad stuff or lots of healthy stuff, eaither way its not good :rolleyes:
January 8, 200620 yr I went a few months of only eating very health, and from thanksgiving to now, ive only had junk food so i gained most the weight i lost back...so tomorrow i go back to healthy food!!! :)
January 8, 200620 yr Yeah heaps of junk food 4 me but i'm trying to change my habits and go healthy :)
January 8, 200620 yr I just eat whatever I feel like. Which entails a LOT of chinese food and japanese food. Sushi 4evah. I don't eat a lot of sweets, they don't do anything for me, and neither do like Twinkies and doughnuts and stuff. Sweet stuff is kinda bleh.
January 8, 200620 yr i used to eat a lot of unhealthy food,but in the last time i prefer salads,vegetables...
January 8, 200620 yr What's "junkY" food? Is that what's eaten by the likes of Kate Moss and Pete Doherty?? :huh: :P
January 8, 200620 yr Junk unfortunatly :cry: I eat junk practically all the time, I dont gain much weight tho
January 8, 200620 yr I eat more healthy food now.....and I'm feeling better becasue of that! :D What about the delivery pizzas?? :wink3:
Create an account or sign in to comment