✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Suicide

Guest Grace

i know this is wrong to say in this thread, but that link on the page before about emos (which was quite funny)... well i actually found the pics of the guys kissing hot :embarrased: maybe its cause they are young, hot and hairless... god i sound like a pedophile! :stunned: :lol:

You would NEVER be forgotten, please don't think that. Please. I'm telling you, it scares me to read this.

What if this life is all we've got? What if there's nothing better? So what's the point of dying when you could have nothing when you die. it just doesn't make sense to me.

I just can't say enough that suicide isn't worth it. It kills more than you. And a lot of times the thoughts saying that there's nothing here for you, there's no life worth living, it's NOT you. There's something wrong beyond what you can comprehend. Really.

I agree. Life is just too precious to throw away, and the pain that is caused to family and friends who are left behind, well it is just so painful. Words can't describe the pain that people feel. It is agonising.

When I was 14 I had an awful period-I had very big problems at school and with my parents,I was thinking about suicide every day,every hour,that was terrible.I was thinking how to do it and all that stuff....But I couldn't I think I'm not too brave to do it....Now all those problems are with me still,but I know that there are many things in the world which I should live for.

She's so nice, so lovely. I can't understand that i'll ever find someone else so lovely as she is. :kiss:

As for the suicide-topic here. I once had the feeling killing myself, but I thought: This world has so much to offer. Keep your head up and try to make your life the best it can be!