✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*jumps out of her seat*

jewl*

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but anyways my point is drooling over a real wedding is the best but an imaginary one? i dunno its silly :shrug: + your taking something thats going on in the general forum into a guy berryman one have u read ian's rules yet vinnie?

but hey my opinion so respect that :P

:oops: woah... i dont want a fight in the Guyberryman forumn!!! this is for people obsessed! DONT FIGHT!! :( :cry: be happy! *hands out chill pills*

aww Jewl no worries...theres no problem...people just get upset easily when they are not included in posts thats all :roll:

its just for fun and besides....who is drooling Angie? nobody here is immature to ACTUALLY dress up for nothing...so easy...and these threads are WELL beyond offtopic...so...dont start about that, its only for fun bout the postings...so...please dont get worked up...if you want, we'll include you in them...no one else is having problems with the wedding stuff :shrug:

hello what wedding oh ok so we were talking about THE BERRYMAN

oh yeah I nearly jumped out of my seat readin about how guy was rude to this girl who wanted a picture taken with him after a concert in canada

man hope its not true tell me it aint so :(

well it was on the official board and this girl said that she met all the guys and they were really nice and then she asked guy for a picture and he said no in a really rude way and walked off. she said that she doesn't mind the fact that he said no to a picture it was just the way he said it.

anywys not to worry guys maybe it was just a bad day for him and there are millions of peeps who have met him and say hes raelly sweet :)

hello what wedding oh ok so we were talking about THE BERRYMAN

oh yeah I nearly jumped out of my seat readin about how guy was rude to this girl who wanted a picture taken with him after a concert in canada

man hope its not true tell me it aint so :(

thats not the first time i hear that!

ive heard it a couple of times that he was rude cos he ddnt wanted to take a picture with a fan ..guess he was tired or something but still its not an excuse :shrug:

shame on you guy berryman!

if i will meet him and hes rude to me then mark my words but i will show him.. lol he has to be nice to his fans!

i know i would if i would be famous i would love all the attention no?

oh well :D