✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*jumps out of her seat*

jewl*

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is what u mean yeh? guy009.jpg
i read the first post to this thread and remember i had stills from this video, but nevermind someone put one of them up....but i see what you mean. i love that video

this is what u mean yeh? guy009.jpg
i read the first post to this thread and remember i had stills from this video' date=' but nevermind someone put one of them up....but i see what you mean. i love that video[/quote']

this is the one youve send me for my journal background but i never really used it :D

yeah.. but if hes not careful' date=' thats how you could lose fans.. :cry:[/quote']exactly, and he wouldn't want that :o

i saw him on mtv holland yesterday there was this lil interview and he only said a few words and he didnt even smiled he looked a bit high tho.. but i keep thinking about what he did to those fans i know its silly but just wondering how he would do when i asked him ..

he was nice to you tho when u met them eh ginger?

just dunno why he was so rude to them...

yeah.. but if hes not careful' date=' thats how you could lose fans.. :cry:[/quote']exactly, and he wouldn't want that :o

nopers!! if he lost fans... Coldplay would loose fans pretty mutch also!!

How Horrible! :(

i saw him on mtv holland yesterday there was this lil interview and he only said a few words and he didnt even smiled he looked a bit high tho.. but i keep thinking about what he did to those fans i know its silly but just wondering how he would do when i asked him ..

:( it get me sad to think about my favorite star doing drugs. i just lose a little respect when i hear that! but ofcourse it will comeback!

:( it get me sad to think about my favorite star doing drugs. i just lose a little respect when i hear that! but ofcourse it will comeback!

yeah i know what ya mean but its just that he seems to be proud of it cos in this one interview in this dutch magazine he said he tried speed and that he smoked coke! i mean hello smoke coke? as if he is proud of it

yah...well l only think Guy's hot now...nothing else...really...he seems like a real knobhead :roll: no one brags about doing drugs..thats pathetic...who does he think he is now? ew what a loser...l have lost so much respect for him :roll: :roll: pathetic l think...if he does then he doesnt have to talka bout that?? thats just gay :shock:

:shrug: o well..he'll regret it one day...does he want his kids/grandchildren reading that in the future? :-o

to Jewl* yah..lol praise jonny :D aww hes a sweet :P

yah...well l only think Guy's hot now...nothing else...really...he seems like a real knobhead :roll: no one brags about doing drugs..thats pathetic...who does he think he is now? ew what a loser...l have lost so much respect for him :roll: :roll: pathetic l think...if he does then he doesnt have to talka bout that?? thats just gay :shock:

:shrug: o well..he'll regret it one day...does he want his kids/grandchildren reading that in the future? :-o

to Jewl* yah..lol praise jonny :D aww hes a sweet :P

hahaha!! power to the... JONNY!!