January 26, 200620 yr one summer, a few years ago, i use to hung out with this group which everyone smoked everything... i was the only one that didn't smoke... :D one of them (was stoned 24 hours a day, i think) once looked at me looking quite surprised, and asked the funniest question ever... "Miguel, i wonder why you never smoke weed!!??" :lol: :lol: :lol: gosh... i laughed for hours...
January 26, 200620 yr here in Switzerland i think almost every teenager has tried grugs,some of them didn't like and didn't continue,some of them really enjoy drugs...i haven't tried yet,hopefully won't in the future
January 26, 200620 yr hahahahahahhaa i've done nothing. no alcohol no ciggies no drugs no pot all my friends seem to drink or pretend to drink alot so they seem i dont know... cool? is that what it is? well yeah that. i don't see the point in killing your liver when you're 16/17 simply for social acceptance. people seem to congratulate me when we're at parties because i don't drink or do pot or smoke. it worries me to think that it's become such a social norm for 16 yr olds to get pissed off their faces and spew their guts out. :confused: Bonita, I make your words my words... :kiss:
January 26, 200620 yr I love my Whiskey, can't survive the weekends without it anymore ;-) Besides that I occasinally smoke cigars and cigarettes, but not very much. And if someone has brought some good weed, then I like to smoke it with him/her, but I'll never buy it by myself 'cause I don't need that stuff so urgently... it's just for fun ;-)
January 26, 200620 yr i...sadly am a smoker and now an addicted one. I like to drink till i can't see. I'll hae a joint if its about. right now i could do with something heavily illegal. XxX h
January 26, 200620 yr i...sadly am a smoker and now an addicted one. I like to drink till i can't see. I'll hae a joint if its about. right now i could do with something heavily illegal. XxX h you're on the right track!!!! keep going... :wink3:
January 26, 200620 yr i...sadly am a smoker and now an addicted one. I like to drink till i can't see. I'll hae a joint if its about. right now i could do with something heavily illegal. XxX h you're on the right track!!!! keep going... :wink3: no she's not
January 26, 200620 yr i was just being ironic... i have this very strange sense of humour... sorry :D
January 26, 200620 yr Author Jeesus, you are all so clean. I simply dont believe any of you, urine samples please. :idea2: I wouldnt say that Bonnie's choice (Which is echoed by a lot of other people in this thread) is necessarily smart or clever, it's just a choice, it was never a big deal to me whether the people I hang around with drink or do drugs or neither. It's their choice. The people who do it for social acceptance get caught out for being lame at around the age of 15. You can't go to a party with people and get drunk/high unless you know them in the first place, unless kids are now getting drunk in the daytime at school and such (Actually I think I did that before hahaha.... sowwee). It just annoyed me in the last few years when I had a friend who doesnt drink or smoke, and therefore they make a big deal out of it. Many of them rarely went to parties and such, it was kind of crap because I liked some of these people and they never went out with me simply because I planned on drinking. One of them made the point they'd be sitting around while everyone's getting drunk and high, but christ, I've rarely ever been too drunk to comprehend when someone's not having a good time, and I'd change it for them. For my school reunion last month I finally got a friend to come out with me and everyone else to a pub, which they were quite against, but then he had a great time. I drank beer, he drank coke the whole night, we just talked about old times and laughed our asses off.
January 26, 200620 yr shit... i've posted some stuff in this thread but didn't say nothing about me... :D here goes... on the smoke side, i'm totally clean Reilly... i never even put a cigarette in my mouth!!!! believe me... smoking is the most disgusting thing there is!!!! i respect who smokes though... about alkohol... i always enjoy a good drink and always ready for it!!! as strange as it might seem i only get drunk when i want... usually on my birthdays :wink3:
January 26, 200620 yr wow. im in highschool, and iv honestly never seen drugs or anything. like people say that they have friends who have done them, but i think they just say that to be "cool". lol i dont even know where to get this stuff from (haha im not planning on getting any).
January 27, 200620 yr Jeesus, you are all so clean. I simply dont believe any of you, urine samples please. :idea2: I wouldnt say that Bonnie's choice (Which is echoed by a lot of other people in this thread) is necessarily smart or clever, it's just a choice, it was never a big deal to me whether the people I hang around with drink or do drugs or neither. It's their choice. The people who do it for social acceptance get caught out for being lame at around the age of 15. You can't go to a party with people and get drunk/high unless you know them in the first place, unless kids are now getting drunk in the daytime at school and such (Actually I think I did that before hahaha.... sowwee). It just annoyed me in the last few years when I had a friend who doesnt drink or smoke, and therefore they make a big deal out of it. Many of them rarely went to parties and such, it was kind of crap because I liked some of these people and they never went out with me simply because I planned on drinking. One of them made the point they'd be sitting around while everyone's getting drunk and high, but christ, I've rarely ever been too drunk to comprehend when someone's not having a good time, and I'd change it for them. For my school reunion last month I finally got a friend to come out with me and everyone else to a pub, which they were quite against, but then he had a great time. I drank beer, he drank coke the whole night, we just talked about old times and laughed our asses off. exactly
Create an account or sign in to comment