✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the cuddles thread

Hicksy

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember being the ring bearer at my cousin's wedding when I was six... I remembing being like "ring bear? I'm not a bear!"

hahaha typical of little kids......whenever my dad would "steal" my nose, id go screaming to my mum and say "he took my nose, gimme back my wose"

i cant belive you have thought it that much through :shock: i'm only at the place where i know i'll look fucking gorgeous and wear white... i i'll get married that is.

ahah..well see I have too much time on my hands..not kidding..well after seeing two sisters and two brothers get married when you're pretty young you kind of thing a little about yours...and I've helped quite a few people pickout wedding growns and so on...so I though of what I would like to wear... :shrug:

ok it's understandable then :D

ahah the ring bear..

I never participated in a wedding...

well I have done cooking, floral arrangements..I even planned one it was sooo much fun..I love those things...

but I remember when I was four I was supposed to be the flower girl..in rehearsal..I prefered throwing the petals at ppl I didn't like ..so they had to replace me..