✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It was all yellow...

Kettercat

Kind of an odd request guys, :P But I need as many facts and quotes as possible about 'Yellow', both song and video. Any information would be appreciated...

I kind of need it real fast, I'd appreciate any replies! :-D Thanks :)

Here's some basic info I found:

Release Date: June 26, 2000

Label: Parlophone

Distributor: EMI Records and BMG Music

Catalog Code: CDR 6538

Notes: Gatefold CD.

B-Sides:

-Help Is Round The Corner

-No More Keeping My Feet On The Ground

B-side Help is Round the Corner was recorded in Time Square with the windows of the mixing room left open. As the track ends, a taxi horn is clearly audible.

And check out this thread: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/phpbbplus/viewtopic.php?t=53

:)

........the video was shot on a beach...well derrrr....erm....will wasnt there for the vid cuz his mummy died....and chris said this song doesnt have to be about a lover....and if u listen closly.....youll agree

........the video was shot on a beach...well derrrr....erm....will wasnt there for the vid cuz his mummy died....and chris said this song doesnt have to be about a lover....and if u listen closly.....youll agree

i agree already! a lot of their songs are like that :shrug:

Wow... I must really be an outsider here... I don't even earn their album yet!! Uh...! *Running extremly fast into a wall which I thought was a door...* It's too damn dark in here! :o Grrr! :x Where's the door? :-o

I honestly don't know! :shrug: