✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

RADIOHEAD'S THERE THERE MTV2

Guest radi0ed

Guest radi0ed

Any RADIOHEAD Fans out there can see the brand new video tonight on MTV2 " europe -UK " at 7 pm its also shown on mtv2 's" PEEP " amazing video :twisted:

check it out and ENJOY !!!!!!!!

You might be surprised Sweet'un, I thought Radiohead on MTV would strictly be constrained within the MTV2 boundary, but here it is, 24/7 on Peep, with chances to win Radiohead tickets on Blag. I didnt think anyone was going to care but it makes me sooo happy that they do, BBC Radio, NME and Q for STARTERS have all been good promotional tools for Radiohead.

The video is only on for a week, its promotion before they release it again in early June before the album and single (Or late May). When its June you guys will probably see it on a lot then, probably.

It wouldnt make much sense if Radiohead didnt do great in Canada, it just wouldnt.

Guest radi0ed

Mtv 2 ( uk ) is quite good here at least we get to see the premieres of bands like Radiohead and Coldplay

There There was aired tonight and what cool video it is :twisted:

THERE THERE

in pitch dark i go walking in your landscape

broken branches trip me as i speak

just cos you feel it doesn’t mean it’s there

just cos you feel it doesn’t mean it’s there

there's always a siren singing you to shipwreck (dont reach out, don't reach out )

stay away from these rocks we'd be a walking disaster (dont reach out, don't reach out

just cos you feel it doesn't mean it;s there (there’s someone on your shoulder )

just coz you feel it doesn't mean it’s there (there’s someone on your shoulder )

feel it

why so green

and lonely

heaven sent you

to me

we are accidents waiting

waiting to happen

we are accidents waiting

waiting to happen

Any RADIOHEAD Fans out there can see the brand new video tonight on MTV2 " europe -UK " at 7 pm its also shown on mtv2 's" PEEP " amazing video :twisted:

check it out and ENJOY !!!!!!!!

where u from