✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

when u're out shopping ... & u get bored

Naughtyfig

here's what I do:

1. When I go to a place like sears or walmart..I set all the alarm clocks or oven timers to go off four seconds after each other.

2. If I'm wearing a hoodie I'll sit infront of the entrance with my head down and my hands cupped above them and old pll will usually give me money.

3. Sometimes I pretne to work there and when ppl ask me stuff about one of their potential outfits I'll be brutal.

4. When we go to wegaman or whereever I'll eat all the candy they have in the "serve urself area" or sample all the fruits.

5. I'll just walk around quickly and look suspicious all over the store ..maybe security will follow you.

6. Stalk hot guys.

7. Hide int he clothes racks and jump out at old pll.

8. Whn parents have their babies or young kids in carriages and aren't looking..make mean faces at them t make them cry.

...yes these are such elementary displays of behaviour..

here's what I do:

1. When I go to a place like sears or walmart..I set all the alarm clocks or oven timers to go off four seconds after each other.

2. If I'm wearing a hoodie I'll sit infront of the entrance with my head down and my hands cupped above them and old pll will usually give me money.

3. Sometimes I pretne to work there and when ppl ask me stuff about one of their potential outfits I'll be brutal.

4. When we go to wegaman or whereever I'll eat all the candy they have in the "serve urself area" or sample all the fruits.

5. I'll just walk around quickly and look suspicious all over the store ..maybe security will follow you.

6. Stalk hot guys.

7. Hide int he clothes racks and jump out at old pll.

8. Whn parents have their babies or young kids in carriages and aren't looking..make mean faces at them t make them cry.

...yes these are such elementary displays of behaviour..

:lol: i want to go shopping with you!

ahahahahaha...that's hilarious...

when I was little my folks never let me out of their sight when we were out shopping..ahaha I was a lil curious demon... :twisted: :P

But I remember one summer..some relatives and I went down to Manhattan ..there's street w/ buttloads of cathoic churches and I decided to sit on the steps of one..I smudged my mascara and shit..and I sat there for 2 hours and I got like $500 from ppl feeling sorry for a lost "teenager"...ahahaha

I felt bad afterwards...so i spent the money quickly.. :D

I was notorious for doing my business in public as a toddler.

One time I went on the carpet in a model home, right when the guide looked away. Before he turned back around, my mom, in a nervous panic, grabbed it and tossed it into her purse, lol.

I was notorious for doing my business in public as a toddler.

One time I went on the carpet in a model home, right when the guide looked away. Before he turned back around, my mom, in a nervous panic, grabbed it and tossed it into her purse, lol.

Ewwww! :lol: