✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Norway Day

Dandy Andy

Yay, 17th of May is coming up! I'll probably go downtown with my friends to watch the parades and stuff. And eat a lot of icecream!! :D

I just hope it doesn't rain :(

BTW, Cool topic Dandy Andy! :D ;)

woo wooo

:D :oops: :oops: :oops: :D

how happy how happy....

:roll: freed from Sweden and Denmark more than 100 years ago

who's celebrating and how?

i dont think wer're celebrating :D i didnt even know there was one, i guess we're in denial :D were you both freed from sweden AND denmark? wasn't it only denmark? (excuse me for not knowing my own country's history better, me --> :roll: )

thats so true COCK GAL.. i was going to make a shirt out of that..

HEY PEOPLE GET BACK ON TOPIC!! no more badgers.. if you wanna know then lookit here http://www.data-wales.co.uk/badgers.htm :oops:

CHRISSY! you're making me doubt myself!! ... aaah... cant remember.. i think it was both countries though... :x EEEEER frustration.... maybe not... but it was denmark for sure so.. yeah

mmmmm iceeeee creeeeeeam..

i think Obi-wan is cooler ...... (dare i say it?) THAN TOM PEED!!

uh oh.. feelings of regret coming on! AH AH take back take back take back!!!!!!! :D :D

thats so true COCK GAL.. i was going to make a shirt out of that..

HEY PEOPLE GET BACK ON TOPIC!! no more badgers.. if you wanna know then lookit here http://www.data-wales.co.uk/badgers.htm :oops:

CHRISSY! you're making me doubt myself!! ... aaah... cant remember.. i think it was both countries though... :x EEEEER frustration.... maybe not... but it was denmark for sure so.. yeah

mmmmm iceeeee creeeeeeam..

i think Obi-wan is cooler ...... (dare i say it?) THAN TOM PEED!!

uh oh.. feelings of regret coming on! AH AH take back take back take back!!!!!!! :D :D

well didnt denamrk have BOTH norway and sweden?! well does it matter? :shrug: anyways; HAPPY NORWAY DAY!!!