April 17, 200917 yr Just want to let you know Mich.... I wrote that and gave it to Chris!! :lol: Thanks Joe :cheesy: Joe - you wish you could come up with that stuff quick sharp!! :P :laugh4: Joe, Mel, Min who is asleep, lets all sing this threads anthem!! YouTube - Elton John can you feel the love tonight Ooooh I :heart: The Lion King
April 17, 200917 yr :lol: Thanks Joe :cheesy: Ooooh I :heart: The Lion King Hehe your welcome Mich, anytime;) :lol:
April 17, 200917 yr Ooooh I :heart: The Lion King Well if you didn't I'd be coming over there and hitting you with a mallet!! (A blow up one because it is more humorous and less dangerous :P).
April 17, 200917 yr Hehe your welcome Mich, anytime;) :lol: If you continue to do this, I shall slap you :P :P.
April 17, 200917 yr If you continue to do this, I shall slap you :P :P. Ok ok!! Mich...Chris wrote it! :D
April 17, 200917 yr :lol: Awww I'm shocked. I know I know, its looks like somthing I would have wrote right! :P;)
April 17, 200917 yr :lol: How about Finding Nemo :blush: :D What a great movie :D!! I loved it so much, haha, I'm such a kid at heart :lol:. Nothing can beat Toy Story though, that movie, man, :bigcry:, was so good!!! The Lion Kind is about equal though. This is also great, go Phil!! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIVaUcE4kAM]YouTube - Tarzan Soundtrack - You'll be in my heart by Phil Collins[/ame]
April 17, 200917 yr :D What a great movie :D!! I loved it so much, haha, I'm such a kid at heart :lol:. Nothing can beat Toy Story though, that movie, man, :bigcry:, was so good!!! This is also great, go Phil!! You are so cheesy Chris! Bawhahaha:laugh3:
April 17, 200917 yr I edited that to confirm Lion King was equal with toy story :P. Dude, I am not cheesy :lol:. How can you not love all these, they're amazing!! :D [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejEVczA8PLU]YouTube - Hakuna Matata(English)[/ame] Hehehe!! :D What such good memories!!!
April 17, 200917 yr I edited that to confirm Lion King was equal with toy story :P. Dude, I am not cheesy :lol:. How can you not love all these, they're amazing!! :D YouTube - Hakuna Matata(English) Hehehe!! :D What such good memories!!! Weeeeeeee. Love it :heart: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LW91eXOhug]YouTube - In the jungle- the lion king[/ame]
April 17, 200917 yr :heart: Oh my, I forgot how many good songs were in this movie :heart:. This is still so moving this scene: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc]YouTube - Lion King - Circle of Life[/ame] Awww :blush: :heart:. When he sneezes! Hehehe, its so cute!!!
April 17, 200917 yr Me too Mich, me too :bomb: :cry:. You and Min can have your Pegg marathons, we can have our Disney ones ok?! :lol: :D / I fear my inner soft centre has come out a lot these last couple of pages :laugh4:.
April 17, 200917 yr Me too Mich, me too :bomb: :cry:. You and Min can have your Pegg marathons, we can have our Disney ones ok?! :lol: :D / I fear my inner soft centre has come out a lot these last couple of pages :laugh4:. Okay :dance: You not like Pegg?
April 17, 200917 yr Okay :dance: You not like Pegg? I LOVE Pegg so much!! Love all of his movies, he is so damn talented and funny. And his tv series, oh Spaced!! Pure frickin' class! One of the reasons I got into film/tv production!! :nice: But I didn't wanna gatecrash yours and Min's party :p.
April 17, 200917 yr Oh you can! I love love love Pegg. And I love that he's Chris' mate. He's amazing!
April 17, 200917 yr Oh you can! I love love love Pegg. And I love that he's Chris' mate. He's amazing! Bawhahahahaha:laugh3: Thats funny! Ya Pegg is hilarious!!!
April 17, 200917 yr :o Yay!! He is so great ay!! And him being Chris' mate, thats just a cherry on top :dance:. :lol: That particular picture was a grand choice to post :laugh4:. "Can you feel the love tonight?" :lol: :P
Create an account or sign in to comment