✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My spnaish lessons...(bart)

bart

hhaha hi bart and everyone in here

im from mexico and i can help u if u want, i think most of u people are such a fast learners, spanish is very easy i think..

Please DONT use transaltors! they just translate what they want! they r all wrong

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hhaha hi bart and everyone in here

im from mexico and i can help u if u want, i think most of u people are such a fast learners, spanish is very easy i think..

Please DONT use transaltors! they just translate what they want! they r all wrong

es verdad

cuando yo he empizado mis clases he usanado una translator mi profesora no le gustaba

a veces mi gramitica en castellano y ali (español) como inglés..

pero creo que estos dia esté mejor

fuera de trabajar yo no hablando con nadie en inglés !

benividos mi thread

como te llamas tu?? ... que parte de mexio tu eres

Hey, !guapo! !Perfecto! Que buena obra que has hecho!!! Gracias! :kiss: No tengo paciencia esperar cuando podre traducir normalmento! Y por eso voy a aprender de memoria todos los chistes que encontro... No soy loco... o obsesivo-compulsivo.. o ... :wink3:Ooops... Quien sabe, puede ser que inventare un metodo nuevo de aprender lenguas... ?Sabes el metodo famoso de Henry Shliman, descubridor de Troya?

Chicos, ?todos ustedes son espanoles?

Ostras, pues busca chistes de Eugenio.

Cuidado, juega mucho con las palabras. (también mezcla un poco de catalan con el castellano)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpEdLPoMYkI&feature=related]YouTube - Chiste de Eugenio "las 4 de la madrugada"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU-lA7gpu3E&feature=related]YouTube - El mejor chiste de Eugenio[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-65ZWj-5XT4&feature=related]YouTube - Eugenio - Recopilación de sus mejores chistes. 1/7[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq6os6KiVgQ&feature=related]YouTube - Eugenio, Chiste de la Estepa[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39UnaL-NdGg&feature=related]YouTube - Chistes de Eugenio[/ame]

stapronto

• 2 weeks later...

That's actually pretty good already.

I've been learning Spanish for years now and I still suck. :cry: It doesn't help when you're sent to Spain to study and you get to go to the region with the worst possible accent ... Andalusia

The people say: "Buenaaaaa, come te llama? Hablamo andalú, no podéi entenderno ... e que no podemo decir "s" ..." :rolleyes:

A spanish student asked my roomate: "Quetudia?" That means "Qué estudias?" ... :laugh3:

:)

hola! cómo te llamas? me llamo sarah :nice: yo soy alemana - y de dónde eres tú? hablo poco (?) espanol y hablo muy bien alemán ;D

lol well, i actually started a few weeks ago using CDs and a book :rolleyes: it's difficult.

Hola soy Daryl.. benividos.. este thread.. :)

I cant change my laptop keyboard unless I reformat it,

I have been living in BArcelona now for three years... and I understand most things in spanish when spoken too...

I understand a little catalan too...

I have also got used to a few different types of South American Spanish...

That's actually pretty good already.

I've been learning Spanish for years now and I still suck. :cry: It doesn't help when you're sent to Spain to study and you get to go to the region with the worst possible accent ... Andalusia

The people say: "Buenaaaaa, come te llama? Hablamo andalú, no podéi entenderno ... e que no podemo decir "s" ..." :rolleyes:

A spanish student asked my roomate: "Quetudia?" That means "Qué estudias?" ... :laugh3:

:)

the south of spain must be a difficult place to learn, but I guess if you get used to it will be one of the best...

I only really started to learn when I lived with spanish speaking people whom could not speak english, and made friends, these days unless I am at work.. or with other certian friends I hardly speak english, and when I go back to work after some time off its sometimes rather depressing to change what I have been speaking... as I have to speak english there...

I have been told in 6 months time, my understanding will be perfect... my spoken almost... Personally I think it will take longer... but I dont not longer need to ask someone using a english word to get the expression I am thing I trying to say.. !

Its been a amazing journey for me..

the south of spain must be a difficult place to learn, but I guess if you get used to it will be one of the best...

I've been living in the south of Spain for 5 months and I desperately tried not to talk like the people there. I still say "Graciaaaa" instead of simply "Gracias".

After a few weeks I was able to understand most of the people, but they really give you a hard time and looking back I'd say that I wouldn't go there to learn Spanish. It might improve your understanding abilities significantly, but I'm actually horrified when I think that my Spanish teachers might hear me talk andalú ... :lol:

tu has ido a Barcelona ??

No, desgraciadamente no ... queríamos ir a Barcelona, pero el problema fue que no hay vuelos directos y baratos de Granada a Barcelona. RyanAir vuele a Girona, que está a 100km de Barcelona ...

Qué pena ... pienso que Barcelona es una ciudad maravillosa. :)