✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

My spnaish lessons...(bart)

bart

Hablas conmigo ! Bart (daryl)

I am in the process in the learning of Spanish... I hope you guys that can speak spanish dont mind helping me out.......

Its very important to me...

From this moment in this thread I wont speak much else apart from Spanish........

Me Llammo Daryl................

vivo Manchester

Soy estodio esnpyol....

y habla paco espanol

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck to you, spanish is pretty difficult to learn (i've been learning spanish for almost four years and i'm still pretty bad at it)

so you're gonna move to barcelona now?

i think it's actually

me llamo

with 'vivir' you have to use a preposition, which would be 'a'.

but the spanish people here could help you a lot more.... i can't speak spanish very well either.

"Me Llammo Daryl................

vivo Manchester

Soy estodio esnpyol....

y habla paco espanol"

it would be:

Me Llamo Daryl

Vivo en Manchester

Soy estudiante de español

y hablo poco español

:nice: good on you for trying to learn another language Daryl! i have found that spanish is much easier than french so good choice of language too! hehe

Well I have to learn... I knwo there is a few mistakes in there... but my spelling is awful... I need to learn spanish as I plan to move there in the near future and I dont want to be alone

adios

Hey Daryl!!!! :kiss: :kiss:

I've realized right now that you've started this thread!!! As you know, I'll help you with the spanish language (and catalan too if you wanna)!!! :nice:

ps - nah, don't worry, you won't be alone :)

• Like 1

^I'd throw to the table "Maldita sea me cago en tu madre tres veces!" Just because I love the mental picture.. :lol:

I can teach you how to swear in spanish, it's waaaay better than swearing in english

Ahhaha! Y por algun chance sabes dar esos mismos servicios en otros idiomas? :laugh4: :laugh4:

Hello bart!!! My mother language is the spanish, because I come from Chile. It´s hard to speak, has many verbs. The english is very difficult to speak also, but is more exact. I love the english, and now I am learning. Good luck with your lessons and hopefully what you are speaking it soon!!!! Atenea_Brit

Hola bart!!! Mi lengua madre es el español. Es difícil de hablar, tiene muchos verbos. El inglés es muy difícil de hablar también, pero es más exacto. Yo amo el inglés, y ahora estoy aprendiendo. Buena suerte con tus lecciones y espero que estés hablando pronto!!!! Atenea_Brit

Well I have to learn... I knwo there is a few mistakes in there... but my spelling is awful... I need to learn spanish as I plan to move there in the near future and I dont want to be alone

adios

it's always difficult if you're moving to another counrty. do you really want to move there or just spend some time there to learn the language? barcelona is a very nice place and spanish people are very nice and open-minded, which is great if you're coming to another country, where you hardly know anybody.

i totally understand you though. i'm going to england and i feel the same way about it. on the one hand i'm really looking forward to it, because i always wanted to go there, on the other hand i'm a bit scared because i don't know many people there yet.... and it's only for three months, so i can imagine how you feel about it.

holasssssss!!!!

I can teach you how to swear in spanish, it's waaaay better than swearing in english

teach me some :sneaky:

You mean kinda like

Cállate, púdrete, jódete, tirate a un pozo...etc? :)

let's kick it argentinian style

- andate a la reconcha de tu hermana/madre

- por que no te vas a chupar una pija?

- la reputa madre que te pario

- hijo de remil puta

- la concha de tu hermana en tanga

- sobala

- tu vieja

- metete "insert a thing here" en el orto

and here are some name callings you can use if you ever visit this country:

- pelotudo/a

- boludo/a

- tarado/a

- conchudo/a

- pajero/a

- chupapija

- puto/a

glad to be of service

those are waaaay better than pudrete

it's always difficult if you're moving to another counrty. do you really want to move there or just spend some time there to learn the language? barcelona is a very nice place and spanish people are very nice and open-minded, which is great if you're coming to another country, where you hardly know anybody.

i totally understand you though. i'm going to england and i feel the same way about it. on the one hand i'm really looking forward to it, because i always wanted to go there, on the other hand i'm a bit scared because i don't know many people there yet.... and it's only for three months, so i can imagine how you feel about it.

QUOTE]

u will better of avioding london ... Manchester is a great place.

At the top me head... I now know around 50 words... and some very but useful basic phrases..

I have done pretty well with numbers... I reckon numbers in spanish wont be a issue for me...

What I have struggled with though is understanding sentances and saying them.

However I am doing several intensive courses... I am only on my first one now.. plus I have a few CD's I am gutted though I lost my Spanish book to help aid the CD's on the way to work today :( . I will have to by a new one very soon.

Yes some Catalin would be extremly useful for me, but my friends that live in BCN have stressed I need to learn some Spanish first, and I have been told the rest will slot in place soon enough..

wazup

Hi there Bart! i know learning a new language can be difficult, just remmeber, don't try to rush things, you'll learn everything you need to learn when you're ready, try to get familiar with the language, watch some latin tv shows, meet latino ppl who lived near you, listen to spanish //a-k-a hispanic// music (google belanova, they're awesome ;)) and most important, DON'T TRANSLATE WORD BY WORD, you'd be killing the language. :confused:

if you want more ideas, just ask, it really isn't as hard as you think. :P

Hi there Bart! i know learning a new language can be difficult, just remmeber, don't try to rush things, you'll learn everything you need to learn when you're ready, try to get familiar with the language, watch some latin tv shows, meet latino ppl who lived near you, listen to spanish //a-k-a hispanic// music (google belanova, they're awesome ;)) and most important, DON'T TRANSLATE WORD BY WORD, you'd be killing the language. :confused:

if you want more ideas, just ask, it really isn't as hard as you think. :P

I have come to realises that... you can't translate word to word... and if that was the case what would be point. It would be only a matter of time if that was the case, and I reckon by now if it was the whole world would be speaking the same language...

I am taking it step by step............................

It is strange though.... I can understand how things when said can get lost in translation..

I have come to realises that... you can't translate word to word... and if that was the case what would be point. It would be only a matter of time if that was the case, and I reckon by now if it was the whole world would be speaking the same language...

I am taking it step by step............................

It is strange though.... I can understand how things when said can get lost in translation..

You're right in one thing, things said do get lost in translation, but that's because no other reason than the way how we see things (literally, how you see the world), you can fix that by opening your mind to other's ppl ideas, and the to other cultures, and so on... it won't guarantee things won't get lost in translation, but it would make understand better their context.