✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Never kissed

Ambergris

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I think it is a typical "Germany" expression....or the swiss people were just too slooooow to understand it:tongue:

btw:

Are swiss people really so slow?

:laugh4: well, don't really know about that... all i know is that for swiss people from Bern are slow... and yes their accent is really annoying...

Haha....I saw a TV show once...and there was a guy from switzerland...and he talked so damn slow...and the host of the show alwas made fun of it like:

"The next shows will start too late because X needs too much time to talk to us!":lol:

btw, if we get to meet in june, please don't make fun of my accent... :D

Haha....well I guess if you learn germn in switzerland then you have to expect this....:wink:

haha....then you must have an accent between swiss and something else...

in the first years I learn with germans and austrians... only during the last 2 years I picked this accent...

portuguese/german/swiss german accent!!! :laugh4:

haha.....well.....let's say yes....but sometimes I avoid it...i don't know why...but my german is not perfet...because there is this dialect in our area...and my parents speak it...and so i do pronounce some words like they do....like "das" we say "dat" and "nicht" we usually say "net"...and things like that!

haha.....well.....let's say yes....but sometimes I avoid it...i don't know why...but my german is not perfet...because there is this dialect in our area...and my parents speak it...and so i do pronounce some words like they do....like "das" we say "dat" and "nicht" we usually say "net"...and things like that!

*scared* ooppsss!!!!

I once worked with a girl from east germany and OMG... it was so hard to understand...

Ah no......I'm from west germany...and I don't like the eastern dialect...

haha...and i don't speak our dialect here either...I know how to pronounce the words...but I don#t do it....haha....I couldn't do this at school....and those words...well....I think sometimes if I pt much effort in it...I can avoid them:wink: