✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Never kissed

Ambergris

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to kiss someone properly... but no one probably wants to kiss me... :rolleyes:

I second that :rolleyes: lol

everyone seems to have a boyfriend or girlfriend...except me..it sucks :(

the only time someone ever kissed me was when I was like 7.... and my "boyfriend" (who I never even was in love with) and I kissed because our friends told us to :lol:

the kiss was ew ew ew.....well it wasn't really a kiss..just two kids who pressed their mouths against each other....EW :sick:

:rolleyes:

Now we're 3!

It's just that reciently I've got this hard feeling of wanting to kiss someone. :\ How great it must be.

meh its not that great... i mean it depends on the circumstances. if its just a hookup, they bore me. they havent really been very passionate, just a cheap way to get action... :( not trying to sound weird but i'd need more than just the mouths for me to enjoy it. :rolleyes:

im sure when the time comes when it means something more, il enjoy it...

I also have to raise my hand.....yeah.....I'm about 18 years old....but I have never.....and I hate it when you are 15 or something like that,go to a party and take the next best boy and kiss him.......and then kiss at one party 3 different boys....no....I was never one of them...I think this is just ridiculous!

So I still wait for the right one to come because I think it is something special!

I second that :rolleyes: lol

everyone seems to have a boyfriend or girlfriend...except me..it sucks :(

the only time someone ever kissed me was when I was like 7.... and my "boyfriend" (who I never even was in love with) and I kissed because our friends told us to :lol:

the kiss was ew ew ew.....well it wasn't really a kiss..just two kids who pressed their mouths against each other....EW :sick:

:laugh3: it was ew? was he ugly??? :laugh3:

I'll raise my hand too.

I want my first kiss to be special... I want it to be with someone that I love.

But... that time will come, hopefully. :)

my first one was special, but not as special as the one that lasted through spiderman 2 :wink3: :uhoh:

I also have to raise my hand.....yeah.....I'm about 18 years old....but I have never.....and I hate it when you are 15 or something like that,go to a party and take the next best boy and kiss him.......and then kiss at one party 3 different boys....no....I was never one of them...I think this is just ridiculous!

So I still wait for the right one to come because I think it is something special!

I agree with you Whisperator. I´m 17 and I´ve never been kissed. It´s kinda depressing sometimes, but I´m waiting for the right person, and I´m proud of it.

I also think it´s something special and I know that person will come someday.

So, I think I´d also have to raise my hand.

:laugh3: it was ew? was he ugly??? :laugh3:

no he wasn't ugly, and not good looking either but that wasn't the point! :laugh3: it was ew because it was wet and gross, it was like was kissing a dog who just licked it's mouth mmmm... :P

he was really sweet sometimes but the rest of the time he was just macho and a little annoying hahaha!! :laugh3: The only reason we were together was because our two best friends were together and it would be fun if were together too :P

and when I think of it......I think I was 10 or 11 at the time...not 7 :lol::lol: