✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

anyone want a cd? / colours

phil b

Everyone thinks its really weird... but my favorite color is brown

Brown portrays a coffeehouse atmosphere, chocolate, the wooden boards on a stage, vintage items, Autumn... I've always been most attracted to girls with brown hair. Brown is a color often missed, forgotten, and neglected, yet it brings us many of our pleasures and necessities in life. It is also a modest and down-to-earth color, so thats why I can relate to it, and thus why brown is my favorite color.

Other favorite colors are cream, tan, green, blue, ash grey, burgundy, beige... I guess you could say I like earthy colors...

ahh..i love the way you're explaining your answers..very intersting! :D

hey guys...

sweety- don't worry about it, i'm just looking forward to people hearing it, i should be mailing out about 50 in total :)

athy - i couldn't reply to your IM, it seems to be playing up.. i will try again soon!

nemo- yeah, brown is my favourite colour of clothing to wear... pretty dull, but who cares :P

i thought you'd said you were going for the night... i must've missed something cos you were in a rush :( :cry:

me? not the best of days, but all is well. i hope you're feeling a little better :)