June 11, 200620 yr Chris' date=' Jonny, Guy, Will...Come back from the Dark side...lol! I hope The Oilers listen to them too...they're going to need all the help they can get tonight![/quote'] I think all they need is a little bit of Elton John.;)
June 11, 200620 yr Actually, the pre-game montage on CBC had Nickleback's cover of Elton's Saturday Night's Allright For Fighting as its soundtrack and the OILS are up 1-0 after the first...so your right!!! They DID need a little Elton John...lol.
June 11, 200620 yr Actually' date=' the pre-game montage on CBC had Nickleback's cover of Elton's Saturday Night's Allright For Fighting as its soundtrack and the OILS are up 1-0 after the first...so your right!!! They DID need a little Elton John...lol.[/quote'] haha I just said that because I've been on an Elton John kick today if you've noticed.
June 11, 200620 yr haha I just said that because I've been on an Elton John kick today if you've noticed. Yep. it's turned up on a couple of threads... I usually try not to slag off the refs...so, forgive me...STUPID F!@#ING McGOO!!! THAT GOAL WAS GOOOOD!!!!!!
June 11, 200620 yr And Markenin...sp?...is finally catching fire!!! Phew! For a minute there, I lost my faith!!!.lol. Back in 30...
June 11, 200620 yr So, they got us tonight. We gotta come out fighting tomorrow. I could be going to Game 5 in Raleigh, possibly.
June 11, 200620 yr So, they got us tonight. We gotta come out fighting tomorrow. I could be going to Game 5 in Raleigh, possibly. Well now you know there will be a game 5. GO OILERS!!!!! The fans were something else and so was juicy markenen.
June 11, 200620 yr Yeah!!! How about Markenen??? 1st Star, even!!!! Hey, WIll, I hope you get to go to game 5...no matter who wins, you'll have a blast!!! I've been waiting6 days to do this... WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
June 11, 200620 yr I soooo want Edmonton to win, but if the'Canes win, it's probably because they've earned it...I really never though they'd get this far and play this well. Love your Avi, BTW. GO OILERS!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment