✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It's the morning after ...

Heathen_Chemist

Radiohead, and what a mega gig. Nice mixture of the old and new, and they even played "Subterrian Homesick Alien" and my favourite "Fake Plastic Trees" Few technical problems with Thom's guitar during "Airbag" so they played it twice!

I thought that Anti-Pop Consortium couldn't be beaten as a the shittest support act ever, but Four Tet came up with the goods and took their crown. I even witnessed people with their hands in their ears during his set!

*And Maria i'm sorry i couldn't let you hear any of the gig as i was getting no network coverage in the venue.

Radiohead, and what a mega gig. Nice mixture of the old and new, and they even played "Subterrian Homesick Alien" and my favourite "Fake Plastic Trees" Few technical problems with Thom's guitar during "Airbag" so they played it twice!

I thought that Anti-Pop Consortium couldn't be beaten as a the shittest support act ever, but Four Tet came up with the goods and took their crown. I even witnessed people with their hands in their ears during his set!

*And Maria i'm sorry i couldn't let you hear any of the gig as i was getting no network coverage in the venue.

hey this guy i talk to from the official board scott mc elveen hes been there too he said it was sooo cool and stuff :)

well im glad you have a great time i cant wait to see them!

im seeing them along with coldplay at rock werchter in belgium :D

dotn be worrying my dear. glad you had a fantastic time.

haha about new jersey' date=' my roommate said the other day "you know, i think i've actually been in florida more times than i've been in new jersey despite new jersey being 3 miles away and florida being 1,000 miles away."[/quote']

hahaha...don't be hatin' New Jersey!! It's got some cool people there...hahaha..like, Jess!! :D