✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Please can you help (charity request)

bbfb10

Dear All,

I am a primary school teacher in Tutbury, Staffordshire, and last month, one of my pupils, Joe, died in class from an asthma attack. He was 9 years old. At the school we are organising a memorial auction to raise money to create a fitting and lasting memorial to Joe, the "Joe Midgely Memorial Playground". As Im sure you can appreciate, this will be very expensive, and funds are currently at the £5000 mark.

I was hoping that some of you would want to donate something to the fund that we could auction and raise some money in Joes memory.

Here are some links to the local papers reports on Joes tragic death.

http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/detail.asp?cat=General%20News&id=6262399

http://www.burtonmail.co.uk/detail.asp?cat=General%20News&id=6266399

If any of you can help, please PM me and we can discuss arrangements,

Thank you for looking,

BBFB10

That is so tragic, and I'm very sorry to hear such news. :( It must be a very difficult time for you, his friends and family, all your students, and your entire community.

An honorary playground in Joe's name sounds like a wonderful idea! I regret I am unable to send you any items for your auction, but this was definitely the right place to ask for help! I do hope there some other board members who live closer and are able to help out. My thoughts are with you, and I wish you the best of luck with the auction.

well.......... oh thats a hard story, first, all the coldplaying members send our prays to his him,his family, friends, teachers, etc. for you, like lunar says this must be a difficult moment for you, i hope all the coldplayers ( even other people ) make the favor to help you.

all my prays for Joe R.I.P.

I'm very sorry to hear this. It must be heartbreaking for you and everyone close to Joe. I wish I lived closer to where you are located to send money or anything, but seeing as Cnd dollars would hardly be anything in Pounds and I don't have a credit card, it would be difficult :( But i give you, Joe and his people close to him in his life my prayers and hope that all will turn out well and everyone stays positive. And what a great way to find a bit of light and create a memorial playground for him! That's tremendous! I wish you luck in raising money, maybe a charity in honor of him in your community can help too! Anyway, good luck and i send my best wishes :)

thank you all so much for your heartfelt words and thoughts, it means a lot to all of us here to know that people are thinking of Joe, and his family at this difficult time.

BBFB