Insomnia = STUPID SHIT

Professor Peedston

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm, not surprised you didn't get to meet Stuart, he is a lazy bastard. Me and my friend have meet the Music a few times, and Stuart never comes out, we asked Rob way, and he said he was a lazy fucker. When he does eventually come out he is really nice.

And as a bass player Stuart will be regarded with Mani as the best ever, just you wait and see!

MuchMusic is flying me to Toronto and that's where I'll have dinner with them. I really don't know why we couldn't have done it yesterday. I mean, it's the start of their new tour so they were definitely in my city the day before the gig. I guess it was just part of the contest rules. Oh well, at least I get to go. :D Am I even making sense right now? Sooo tired but I can't sleep. :cry:

Ha ha' date=' I didn't know Stuart was lazy. That's brand new information! :D[/quote']

I've just read your review, nice to see you didn't embarass yourself as much as i did when i met them,. First time i met Phil and Stuart the only words i could muster was "I love you guys!" i felt like a right burk!

Ha ha' date=' I didn't know Stuart was lazy. That's brand new information! :D[/quote']

I've just read your review, nice to see you didn't embarass yourself as much as i did when i met them,. First time i met Phil and Stuart the only words i could muster was "I love you guys!" i felt like a right burk!

Aww, that's so cute! I get so weird around famous people that I actually like. Words just fly out of my mouth that are beyond my control. I told Adam that their music was mindblowing. I mean, who says that? *raises hand* I'm a nerd!

haha that's always how i am meeting musicians i like. me meeting jonny buckland: "uh.. that was cool.. how you played that music... uh... i, uh..." *thrusts ticket stub and pen toward him* repeat that 3 times for the other three members of the band, and so forth for all the other bands i've met.

I managed to hold myself together when i met Oasis the first time. I was really nervous, because of their reputation, and then when i meet them they where soooo nice. I have met Noel four times now, and i am comfotable with him now, he just makes you feel at ease.

I managed to hold myself together when i met Oasis the first time. I was really nervous' date=' because of their reputation, and then when i meet them they where soooo nice. I have met Noel four times now, and i am comfotable with him now, he just makes you feel at ease.[/quote']

Oi, back up mate. You've met Oasis? You've met Noel four times? Wow! I bow down to you. :)

I managed to hold myself together when i met Oasis the first time. I was really nervous' date=' because of their reputation, and then when i meet them they where soooo nice. I have met Noel four times now, and i am comfotable with him now, he just makes you feel at ease.[/quote']

Oi, back up mate. You've met Oasis? You've met Noel four times? Wow! I bow down to you. :)

Yeah and Noel spoke to my mum on the phone one of the times i met him! They are my favourrite band, so i had to meet them. The nicest person i have met is probably Jimi Goodwin and in close second Will Champion!