✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Insomnia = STUPID SHIT

Professor Peedston

i think my rather fetching hat might of brought back the memory' date=' plus we spoke for about an hour the first time we met, so that might of helped too![/quote']

Yes, that will definitely do it. The hat, I mean. ;) I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore. My mom should be up in a few minutes. I should tell her how the concert went.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

here's how stupid my brain is right now: i just opened up another explorer window and was looking at my bookmarks to find another site to visit and saw this board and said "hey i know' date=' i should post at the coldplaying board for a little while"[/quote']

hahahahaha

I once drank a bottle of cough medicine ... it was a stupid thing to do but whats done is done ... anyway i fell asleep for 2 days!

the stuff you take when you have the chicken pox is fantatsic. I dont remember being awake for like three weeks. ahhh twas great. And im not talkign bout the lotion stuff lol.

i don't even remember taking anything when i had chicken pox. all i remember is i wanted to die for a week. NO. the worst i've ever felt was when i took pennicillin, then found out i was allergic to pennicillin, but my parents didn't realize i was allergic, they thought i was getting sicker so they gave me more pennicillin. ah fuck man i don't ever want to experience that again.

Heh heh' date=' Tom's losing it. :lol: Sorry Tom. I think I'm losing it too.[/quote']

i'll lose you! *shakes fist*

Eh? :-o :shrug: Yeah, that's it. I've lost it. I guess we could try drinking warm milk. Too bad warm milk's so gross.

warm milk? i can barely stand drinking cold milk, hehe.

i don't even remember taking anything when i had chicken pox. all i remember is i wanted to die for a week. NO. the worst i've ever felt was when i took pennicillin' date=' then found out i was allergic to pennicillin, but my parents didn't realize i was allergic, they thought i was getting sicker so they gave me more pennicillin. ah fuck man i don't ever want to experience that again.[/quote']

oh dear god that sounds horrible. its great stuff you take when you have chciken pox but it is orange and a bit horrible looking.