Insomnia = STUPID SHIT

Professor Peedston

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhhh poo i really wish i'd stuck around after the doves show i went to to try to meet them.

We actually met Jimi in McDonalds, he was getting a Big Mac Meal in, he supersized it too! Thats when you know you have made it, you can supersize your meals!

That's the cutest thing I've ever heard. :)

ahhhh poo i really wish i'd stuck around after the doves show i went to to try to meet them.

We actually met Jimi in McDonalds, he was getting a Big Mac Meal in, he supersized it too! Thats when you know you have made it, you can supersize your meals!

That's the cutest thing I've ever heard. :)

It gets cuter, we then has are meal with him and discussed music, and in particular Ryan Adams wanting Doves to be his backing band, he said there was no chance because "he's a fucking arsehole". Once we'd finished we siad it was really great meeting him, he said it was his pleasure. He then said "My names Jimi by the way, what are yours?" (like we needed him to tell us)

It gets cuter, we then has are meal with him and discussed music, and in particular Ryan Adams wanting Doves to be his backing band, he said there was no chance because "he's a fucking arsehole". Once we'd finished we siad it was really great meeting him, he said it was his pleasure. He then said "My names Jimi by the way, what are yours?" (like we needed him to tell us)

Ha ha! You're right. It did get cuter. That was like Robert, Phil and me. The name thing I mean. As if I had no clue who they were. :roll: But it was very great of them to do that. I can't get over how nice they are.

the only celebrity i've ever just seen hanging out somewhere or something is allen iverson, who was cluttering up a sidewalk with his entourage making it impossible for anybody else to get by. i'd have to say he's more well known here in the states than jimi goodwin but i'd rather have seen jimi, hehe. plus allen iverson lives and plays in philadelphia... so i guess the odds are pretty good of me seeing him around eventually. oh wait he's not the only one, i've also seen bobby clarke and eric lindros (not together of course). no non-sport people though.