May 21, 200323 yr i think my rather fetching hat might of brought back the memory' date=' plus we spoke for about an hour the first time we met, so that might of helped too![/quote'] Yes, that will definitely do it. The hat, I mean. ;) I don't even know what I'm talking about anymore. My mom should be up in a few minutes. I should tell her how the concert went.
May 21, 200323 yr Author night nurse? never heard of it. hehe what's the stuff that makes you pass out when you smell it? chloroform? i could go for some of that.
May 21, 200323 yr I'm not sure what it's North American name is but it knocks you out, it is a medicine.
May 21, 200323 yr Author yeah of course i have none of that around, so here i am with my sudafed allergy and cold relief. one thing is for damn sure, though, i'm not going to having any allergic fits while i sit here in front of my computer.
May 21, 200323 yr I once drank a bottle of cough medicine ... it was a stupid thing to do but whats done is done ... anyway i fell asleep for 2 days!
May 21, 200323 yr Author here's how stupid my brain is right now: i just opened up another explorer window and was looking at my bookmarks to find another site to visit and saw this board and said "hey i know, i should post at the coldplaying board for a little while"
May 21, 200323 yr I know, but i felt great when i took it, i was really relaxed, i've also taken valium, and i felt so chilled, but i was young and stupid!
May 21, 200323 yr here's how stupid my brain is right now: i just opened up another explorer window and was looking at my bookmarks to find another site to visit and saw this board and said "hey i know' date=' i should post at the coldplaying board for a little while"[/quote'] hahahahaha
May 21, 200323 yr Author Heh heh' date=' Tom's losing it. :lol: Sorry Tom. I think I'm losing it too.[/quote'] i'll lose you! *shakes fist*
May 21, 200323 yr I once drank a bottle of cough medicine ... it was a stupid thing to do but whats done is done ... anyway i fell asleep for 2 days! the stuff you take when you have the chicken pox is fantatsic. I dont remember being awake for like three weeks. ahhh twas great. And im not talkign bout the lotion stuff lol.
May 21, 200323 yr "tell me, tell me, why all good things must come to an end?" sorry was being random, i'm just listening to The Seahorses!
May 21, 200323 yr Heh heh' date=' Tom's losing it. :lol: Sorry Tom. I think I'm losing it too.[/quote'] i'll lose you! *shakes fist* Eh? :-o :shrug: Yeah, that's it. I've lost it. I guess we could try drinking warm milk. Too bad warm milk's so gross.
May 21, 200323 yr Author i don't even remember taking anything when i had chicken pox. all i remember is i wanted to die for a week. NO. the worst i've ever felt was when i took pennicillin, then found out i was allergic to pennicillin, but my parents didn't realize i was allergic, they thought i was getting sicker so they gave me more pennicillin. ah fuck man i don't ever want to experience that again.
May 21, 200323 yr Author Heh heh' date=' Tom's losing it. :lol: Sorry Tom. I think I'm losing it too.[/quote'] i'll lose you! *shakes fist* Eh? :-o :shrug: Yeah, that's it. I've lost it. I guess we could try drinking warm milk. Too bad warm milk's so gross. warm milk? i can barely stand drinking cold milk, hehe.
May 21, 200323 yr i don't even remember taking anything when i had chicken pox. all i remember is i wanted to die for a week. NO. the worst i've ever felt was when i took pennicillin' date=' then found out i was allergic to pennicillin, but my parents didn't realize i was allergic, they thought i was getting sicker so they gave me more pennicillin. ah fuck man i don't ever want to experience that again.[/quote'] oh dear god that sounds horrible. its great stuff you take when you have chciken pox but it is orange and a bit horrible looking.
May 21, 200323 yr warm milk? i can barely stand drinking cold milk, hehe. Well, I'm getting desparate. My mommy will be up any minute. I'll go chat with her and make some warm milk and then watch the season finale of 24 that I taped. :D
May 21, 200323 yr Well i took the valium for no other reason than i wanted to feel chilled out and i couldn't find any weed in the house. So i took the pill.
May 21, 200323 yr Author you know what would be funny? a chicken flying a fighter jet. aaaahahahahahahaha
May 21, 200323 yr you know what would be funny? a chicken flying a fighter jet. aaaahahahahahahaha only a tired person would come up with that, actually a drunk person might as well!
Create an account or sign in to comment