Atrevete te te salte del closet

destapate quitate el esmalte

deja de taparte que nadie va a retratarte

levantate ponte hyper.

prendete sacale chispas al starter

prendete en fuego como un lighter

sacudete el sudor como si fueras un wiper

que tu eres callejera street fighter.

Cambia esa cara de seria esa cara de intelectual de Enciclopedia que te voy a inyectar con la bacteria.

pa que des vuelta como machina de feria,

señorita intelectual ya se que tiene el area abdominal que va explotar como fiesta patronal que va explotar como palestino.

yo se que a ti te gusta el pop rock latino

pero este reggaeton se te mete por los intestinos por debajo de la falda como un submarino y te saca lo de indio taino

ya tu sabe en taparrabo mama en el nombre de aweibana no hay mas na' para na' que yo te voa' mentir yo se que yo tambien quiero consumir de tu perejil y tu viniste amazonica como Brazil

tu viniste a matarla como kill bill

tu viniste a beber cerveza de barril

tu sabe que conmigo tu tienes refill

levantate ponte hyper.

hello deja el show subete la minifalda hasta la espalda subetela deja el show mas alta que ahora vamo a bailar por toa las alta.

mera nena quiere un zipi no importa si eres rapera o eres hippie si eres de ballamon o de guaynabo city conmigo no te pongas pity

esto es hasta abajo cojele el triki esto es facil esto es un mamey que importa si te gusta greenday

que importa si tegusta coldplay esto es directo sin parar one way

yo te lo juro de que por ley aqui toa' las boricua saben karate ellas cocinan con salsa de tomate mojan el arroz con un poco de aguacate pa' cosechar nalgas de catorce kilates.

levantate ponte hyper.

here's a link (if you dare) :lol:

http://rapidshare.de/files/13942698/4._Residente_Calle_13_-_Atrevete-te.mp3.html

:sick:

Omg this doesn't make any sense but I promise it's exactly as written! :laugh4: And I think the song is about coming out of the closet or something?! :sick: :laugh4:

Dare to get out of the closet

Open yourself up, remove the enamel

Stop covering yourself no one will photograph you

Get up get hyper.

Light yourself on fire like a lighter

Shake off the sweat as if you were a wiper

You're a street fighter.

Change that serious face that intellectual Encyclopedia face I'm going to inject you with the bacteria.

So you can turn like a ferris wheel,

Miss intellectual I know that abdominal area that will explode like a celebration that will explode like a Palestinian.

I know you like the latin pop rock

But this reggaeton gets in through your intestines under your skirt like a submarine and takes out the indian Taino in you

You already know that in Taparrabo mama the name Aweibana, there's nothing more I'm going to lie I know that I want to consume of your parsley and you came amazoned like Brazil.

You came to kill like Kill Bill

You came to drink like Barril beer

You know that with me you'll have a refill

Get up get hyper.

Light yourself, bring spark like a starter

You're a street fighter.

Hello leave the show raise your miniskirt up to your back raise it up higher we're going to dance for the highest.

Look girl want a sip it doesn't matter if you're a rapper or a hippy if you're from Ballamon or Guaynabo City don't get sad with me

This is under get the trick this is easy it doesn't matter if you like Green Day

Doesn't matter if you like Coldplay this is direct without stopping oneway only

I swear that around here all the Boricuas know karate they cook with tomato sauce wet the rice with a bit of avocado to get 14 karat butts

Get up get hyper.

Light yourself, bring spark like a starter

You're a street fighter.

• Like 1

???

I swear that around here all the Boricuas know karate they cook with tomato sauce wet the rice with a bit of avocado to get 14 karat butts

You already know that in Taparrabo mama the name Aweibana, there's nothing more I'm going to lie I know that I want to consume of your parsley and you came amazoned like Brazil.

Miss intellectual I know that abdominal area that will explode like a celebration that will explode like a Palestinian.

wtf?

LMAO. :lol: Oh lordy, those lyrics!! :laugh4: Thanks Vic for the translation. :) In most cases, I'd say something like, 'oh the meaning was probably lost in translation'.....but I'm not so sure that the original is much better in this case!

JEJE. I live in Puerto Rico . That song is sung by Residente Calle 13, it's actually very popular here. When people listen to it and I am present. when the coldplay part comes they all point to me jeje. The translation actually makes it seem a little bit stupid but heh I like it. Que importa si te gusta coldplay?

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by anitafranc

tu viniste a matarla como kill bill

tu viniste a beber cerveza de barril

tu sabe que conmigo tu tienes refill

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO !!!!

^ OMG those lyrics are terrible LOL if Latin America had a Eurovision this song would win hands down (apologies to all the Eurovision lovers)

victaniac---great translation.