✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Gwyneth enjoy a drink!

cold_kitty

Try Planet Helium

We had the same problem on Gwyneth's board. I ended up changing from MS Explorer to Netscape and they loaded immediately. The website http://www.planethelium.com also has pictures of the two of them, specifically Gallery 28. It includes 3 (I think) of the juicebar pictures.

apparently thats a "end of season" beard! Its like footballers' date=' when the footy season is over, they all grow their beards and hair during their summer break because they don't have to be clean shaven like you do during the season. then when they begin again at the start of the next season they shave it all off again. that photo was taken on sunday, and i heard he was clean shaven in edmonton on tuesday night, so he was just letting it all out while he was on a break...and deservedly so! like us girlys in winter dont shave our legs because no-ones goin to see them....well, maybe that's just me...!!! :shock: :lol:[/quote']i KNOW what you mean, and i hope you're right!! i dont fancy the beard :? He looks much older :shrug:

• 4 weeks later...