🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

jumping off a bridge

reg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never really thought that.-....when I think it I just laugh about it....because it is ridiculous imo....

Ok.....I think I didn't have a bad life......comparing to many others in this world I have a damn great life.....so it is just ridiculous for me....

For me there is always a way out of problems....and commiting suicide is not a solution....

But as said before...I think I never had really bad problems....

Guest Grace

plenty of times ...

it makes a lot easier ... dying ...it's the only rule/law which is not written down but is followed by everyone someday ...

What about jumping off a bridge with a bungee rope attached...thats not negative....but I wouldnt want to do it....scary.

If you're talking about it in suicide terms...Ive thought about the idea, but not because I want to do it. Ive thought about it because some guy jumped off a pretty high bridge on a motorway near me, in front of my godmother in her car, and killed himself. I thought, that person must have been pretty desperate to do that. You would almost certainly have a heart attack in the air..from shock. Its a horrible horrible thought. Also the person was quite selfish....they could have landed on my godmothers car. :(

Guest Grace

exactly.

commiting suicide is always selfish.

you never consider the people that love you (no matter if you love them).