October 17, 200619 yr It's ok, it was just..... Basically I wasn't aware that there was a third band playing, my mom told me on the way up but I didn't take her word for it and figured it was too late then. I saw the time Brut was going on, and it was about 11. I was totally ok with that, but my mom got really really REALLY upset with me, like I had known this whole time and had held information back from her (not the case at ALL, SHE knew there were three bands, not me, and didn't tell me that. She never even let on that getting home late was a problem, and I had two studies this morning so it wasn't a problem for ME). It was just really, really, REALLY horrible because she was yelling at me in front of all these people (including Jeff from the band, ugh, at one point) and it really embaressed me, so I decided to leave since I wouldn't have enjoyed anything anyways. :( I dunno, just wasn't a good night at all. lmfao I don't mean to bitch about my problems in here, but if you ask then I'll answer, it's ok. At least I have awesome people to come home to online :nice: cheers for that :) Hey, at least I've seen them (saw them at Oxegen festival and they kicked my ass), so I don't need to see them live to know how awesome they are! Woulda been nice to photograph, though.... ah, wasn't meant to be I guess!
October 17, 200619 yr Mothers! Ugh. I had a situation with mine on Saturday which was very embarrassing as well!:( Im so sorry the show worked out like it should have! :kiss: *hugs* But hey, it'll work out next time Im sure!:thumbsup:
October 17, 200619 yr It definately will, since I'm going to be taking MYSELF to gigs from here on out and not having her drive me ;) She was pulling this whole spiel about how I don't care about my welfare and she's the only one who does??? Errrr right :laugh4: Cuz I'm realy going to get raped by teh Spinto band and their fans.... Dangerous crowd!! :rolleyes: Whatever, I'm good. They'll be back, I am sure! :D
October 18, 200619 yr uff im sorry about that concert-experience :( hope will be good next time. anyway i cant stop listening to them again :dance:
November 24, 200619 yr Author how're all my fiiiiiiiine fiiiine spinto fans this evening? i took some cold medicine. feelin' awesome, kinda.
November 24, 200619 yr :wideeyed: Good. Kelli, I hate to break it to ya but... I think there's only like... 2 Spinto fans other than you... :( lmfao oh snap.
November 24, 200619 yr Haha but you're nooooooooooot :sneaky: omg I've watched 9 hours of Forensic Files today :wideeyed:
December 7, 200619 yr I got their album recently, I really love Oh Mandy but not too sure on the rest of the album.
December 7, 200619 yr Author wtf, why do people only like oh mandy? the first song i freaked out about on the album was direct to helmet, it's definitely one of my favorite spinto songs. that and the puff daddy blowjob movement late.
December 7, 200619 yr Yeah, that and Brown Boxes for me. I've actually..... never been hugely fond of Oh Mandy. It's not my favorite off the album by any means, although all their songs are fuckin' perfect. just that one... less so. Than others. Did I Tell You?= my favez though. (by the way, Kelli, I can't sleep. I'm flipping out. A little.) OH AND I HAVE TO ASK YOU Do you think 5 is an ok time to get there? ish?
December 7, 200619 yr wtf' date=' why do people only like oh mandy? the first song i freaked out about on the album was direct to helmet, it's definitely one of my favorite spinto songs. that and [s']the puff daddy blowjob movement[/s] late. i dont like oh many only. :dance: i loooove the whole album. and my fave for the first time is did i tell you. so kind, stacy. mountains. direct to helmet. every sooooong.
December 7, 200619 yr better make it 4 if you want to scare them right. Okiez, I'll just tell my mom I plan on having dinner out there and hey, why don't we leave while it's still light! :idea2: :laugh4:
June 20, 200719 yr Author ON A SCALE OF 100 TO 100, ONE HUNDRED BEING MOST INTENSELY, HOW INTENSELY DO YOU LOVE THIS BAND RIGHT NOW. GO!
Create an account or sign in to comment