✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Nation Gareth Gates Day???

Buttercup

I was hearing this and thought it was a joke. But apparently it's really true?? It's gonna be National Gareth Day on 7 November?? :shock: What the?? What do you do on a Nation Gareth Gates Day???

So now can we petition for a Nation Coldplay day? Well, actually since they're internationally known, how about an International Coldplay day?? :wink:

So now can we petition for a Nation Coldplay day? Well, actually since they're internationally known, how about an International Coldplay day?? :wink:

And while we are at it...we can petition and rally to have natiional Gareth Gates day ABOLISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please god let this not be true - if it is i say we take to the streets and create huge buring piles of GG cds and memorabilia - after all by crimbo sales itll be the best they can be doing to sell them off for £1 a go :roll:

so he isn't your favourite "artist" then? 8)

:shock: i only have one day to prepare! best get going!

:mrgreen: What do you need to do to prepare??

I just think this whole thing is hilarious...

Huge burning piles of GG cds and memorabilia... that would be a sight not to be missed, perhaps not the supporters of this day had in mind...

hmmm - let me see...

gareth gates bunting

gareth gates paper hats/cups/plates/tablecloths etc

gareth gates cake

jam butties cut in the shape of gareth gates' head

gareth gates jelly (made in gareth gates jelly molds)

gareth gates games (pin the dodgy tie on the gareth, unchained melody chairs etc)

and much much more

all for my gareth gates street party of course! (you're all invited) :lol:

hmmm - let me see...

gareth gates games (pin the dodgy tie on the gareth, unchained melody chairs etc)

and much much more

all for my gareth gates street party of course! (you're all invited) :lol:

Haha Jane!!! :mrgreen: Unchained melody chairs?? You're just too funny!!!

So it's gonna be a festive day!! So are you off school then? I thought part of it was students were petitioning to have the day off??

Haha' date=' I think I asked before in another thread who he was. But obviously I didn't remember. *slaps forehead*[/quote']hehe i was gonna ask the same thing..."who's this gareth dude?" but then i read what you said here and i was like oh yeah i saw it too.

well for the coldplay day that would great....what would we do

I don't know if her hair is naturally curly, but it's straight now. the runner up was a guy with wild curly hair. But Kelly won in the us and her new single is breaking records.

whatever........ :roll:

ok, so we replied at the same time. YAY! I have 100 posts.....

oh right - kind of confusing the guys with the girls but i guess i was almost there. i wouldn't worry about the record breaking thing - gareth gates did dead well in singles and stuff but last week in the album charts he was beaten (i think) by nirvana and david gray :lol: