There's A Reilly Online

Sam

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No I meant A Reilly as in "A Reilly is an elusive, hard to find beast."

I think Reilly is conducting an expiriment right now and seeing how people react when he's gone. No, probably not, but it does explain why he's been missing for the past 2 weeks and then logs on for 5 mins and leaves.

P.S.How do you spell expiriment? I forget

No I meant A Reilly as in "A Reilly is an elusive, hard to find beast."

I think Reilly is conducting an expiriment right now and seeing how people react when he's gone. No, probably not, but it does explain why he's been missing for the past 2 weeks and then logs on for 5 mins and leaves.

P.S.How do you spell expiriment? I forget

don't think he is experimenting. he just checked that the lounge still sucks hard and after he's gone

Yeah probably, but I was trying to think up something creative. I failed. :lol:

But you have to admit, one of the reason the lounge is so bad is because he is gone. He made more threads than everyone else put together and I sometimes even made a few inspired by him. Even you and Julia have avoided the lounge lately. (From what I can tell).

It's just boring, I find myself arguing in 'The World of Music' because I have nothing else to discuss.

EDIT: That's how you spell experiment. My brain sorta malfunctioned.

It does that a lot.

But you have to admit, one of the reason the lounge is so bad is because he is gone. He made more threads than everyone else put together and I sometimes even made a few inspired by him. Even you and Julia have avoided the lounge lately. (From what I can tell).

It's just boring, I find myself arguing in 'The World of Music' because I have nothing else to discuss.

yeah agree with every single word

EDIT: That's how you spell experiment. My brain sorta malfunctioned.

It does that a lot.

Mwah......I have to agree as well......I think I have been more in the world of music the last days than in the lounge....hehe..

We can't change it......it's a fact!

Now...I don't know what to say...only that I found the first posts of this thread somehow funny...haaaa....

Funniest was post number 8....can't tell you why...hahahahha....was it even funny?