✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jonny's Camera from IOW

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham that's a great picture of you luv! You look cool and disinterested lol

And poor Steph........she's just too wee! lol

Still not managed to get rid of this virus.....the software I have is removing all spyware except this one! ARGH!! It's such a pain in the arse!

Awww yeah, exactly a week! :cry: Im wearing my green t-shirt with proud today! :D

LOL Dont even get me started on Lou Reed! That was the most painful experience of my whole life!!!!! :lol:

Graham you made me laugh so much when he FINALLY finished - "Well, that was AWFUL! I'm not even going to be polite about it" Hahahaaaa :laugh4:

1 week ago :bigcry: I listened to the entire concert on my way to and way home from work today... :nice:

I was watching the highlights and Lou Reed on that reminded me how goddam awful he was....I remember when we were there being tempted to shout "get off!!" lol.

Oh yeah, most definatley!

I went on the IOW board the day after we got back, and I counted atleast 10 people that said Coldplay was in their Top3 acts of IOW, and most made comments like "My love for Coldplay is back!" and "Never really liked them before, but i've totally changed my opinion on them now"

It made me so happy to read those comments :nice:

YAY! I'm back! lol Had to reboot windows and everything. Bit scary for a while there! argh!

That's so great bout the IOW board. I was gonna go have a look there to see what people were saying. Saved me the bother Steph! hehe

ah, I was hoping there'd be a review somewhere!:) thanks

Shame theres hardly any pics..the last line is sweet. but depressing also...lol.

I want to know where all these photographs those paps were taking of us end up!! I remember one particular guy taking quite a lot of me and Jen and the guy next to me..:thinking:

my god.......high praise from the NME indeed! lol

And the haters better not fucking doubt it! hehe

That guy was taking loads of pics Kara. Thankfully I was out of the way! Should see some somewhere!