✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Jonny's Camera from IOW

Oh my god Graham those pictures are hillarious! We all look like Crazy people lol! I am never going to forget that day! I love the pic of Will I would have died if i got those pictures developed and seen that in my hand lol!

My voice isn't back yet lol!

Did you day that the front line is in a london newspaper aswell? x

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha you guys look awesome! graham, you truly look like you're hell bent and determined to catch that camera :laugh3:

i don't understand why they picked that chick to go up on stage instead of steph...i mean, steph had the kickass banner and everything! that chick was just sitting there. motionless. like she couldn't have cared less. bah.

It probly is chris. That does look like it could be his brother. Does chris have a brother? Graham, I know how you feel man. I got Guy's camera and it was the best night of my life. No great backstage pics like yours though. How did you get so close? You must have been very patient.

The Guy in the pictures is in fact Al Martin. He is the younger brother of chris. He plays in the band The Milkteeth and is in a techno project called Definintion Inc. (Def Inc). Thought you might all like to know. He is nice...I have met him a few times. Cheers.

omg! having a total mare of a day! My computer has a virus and trying to get it all sorted. the protection thing is now protecting me from fucking EVERYTHING so i can't see any of these pics without it blocking them!!! ARGH!!!!

hopefully will have it sorted soon!!!!!!!!!!!