🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Do we have an ambidexterous Guy on our hands :-)

aubs1981

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you lived with him before? i can't stand being around john for long periods of time. LOL and he's lived with us before. everything changes once you've lived with the person. plus i guess this is the way you'll take it. you definetly get to know the person better/more. reason why i dont like it :D

yeah i know thats the hard part moving in but i really got to know mark when we went on vacation to venice i mean mostly you learn to know ppl on vacation or like you said when you move in together but the thing with us is that we cant be apart from eachother and to be honest the year that weve been dating we didnt have an arguement or a real bad fight yet im sure that will happen some day but we just cant be apart from eachother lol but yeah its what i really want and weve been talking about it too so ill finish this semester and then start my 2nd year there and move in with him :D im sooo excited :D

• 3 weeks later...

hehe well i'm sure it's not going to always be like that. i think it's like that with me and john because he's been around forever.

lol we're a brand new couple and dont even do that in love with each other thing :lol: