June 28, 200620 yr haha me too I got so used to watching at least two games everyday for the past three weeks
June 28, 200620 yr I found myself looking for matches today!!! lol this day of pulling a sickie sucks! Especially since this time I am really genuinely sick!! :lol:
June 28, 200620 yr Watching repeats of last world cup group F game' date=' england vs argentina ;)[/quote']is it on telly or summat?
June 28, 200620 yr I found myself looking for matches today!!! lol this day of pulling a sickie sucks! Especially since this time I am really genuinely sick!! :lol:yeah riiiiiiight!:laugh3:
June 28, 200620 yr is it on telly or summat? Video recording :D VHS's are still useful for some things, recording football matches :D
June 29, 200620 yr Yesterday was horrible.. I used to watch all the matches of the day and today there was nothing.. :uhoh2: One more day without matches and then there'll be happy days again :drunk:
June 29, 200620 yr Sleep, sleep and sleep! Still missing the last WC in Korea&Japan when i didnt need to stay up late!:dozey:
Create an account or sign in to comment