✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello

Tracy

HAHAH OK

Yea, I saw that there are international people but , a lot of UK People too :) (always a good thing). I can't wait to visit the UK, good music comes out of there...

Nope I think I'm the only Miami fan on here...

Goodie, I'm representing....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello de nola

sorry i didnt come to this thread earlier i could of answered you question...

they have a dvd coming out on the 11th plus i have a thread call a better understanding of the dvd and that has some info on another dvd thats gonna come out next year :oops: but hopefully soon!!

btw welcome to the board you can call me ginger....i've noticed that a lot of new ppl have been calling me gingerag....i dont mind if you call me that but i prefer ginger

that gives me an idea maybe i should just go take the ag part off...nah thats alright

Yeah me too sometimes. I look at whats being written everyday and I don't feel like posting cos I don't think they will be interested in what I have to say and some of the bands they talk about I have never heard of in my life (might have something to do with living in the wee whiles of wanny - however thats spelt!!! :shock: ).

I don't like dark holes either!! So stay here with me until I have to get my lift home. Nowt to do and bored stiff here!

I cant seem to find the edit button?!

Hello Ada too! I miffed because nobody is interested in me on the other site!! :cry:

Hello Tracy! I'm interested in you!!! You're a fun & lovely girl! PM or email me sometimes, esp. when you're bored at work!!! :wink:

Don't worry about it my friend fainted when we had ours at school and she did more damage when she banged her head of a desk! Daft bird!!! :D They are definitely worth having. I have seen someone who had polio as a child (obviously an older person) but you honestly don;t wanna go there! :lol:

I've written about it another thread, blummin memories shot can't remember which one basically was extremely busy till 3 cos people I work for are away for the next 2 days and wanted everything done for the weekend but now I'm sitting on me sore butt speaking to you fine people! Waiting on me lift but I will have to go shortly. How was yours?

Another thing I forgot to say. I wrote a letter to an old school friend on friends reunited and I got an answer today and it was lovely - a huge email and she remembers me (I been to 13 schools altogether so this was a surprise but she stuck in my memory cos she was lush). Isn't that great! Has anyone else done this?

Another thing I forgot to say. I wrote a letter to an old school friend on friends reunited and I got an answer today and it was lovely - a huge email and she remembers me (I been to 13 schools altogether so this was a surprise but she stuck in my memory cos she was lush). Isn't that great! Has anyone else done this?

We have those High School reunion thing here. I don't know if I'll go to mine. I haven't bothered to contact anyone cos most people I want to keep in touch, I'm already in touch with them. It would be interesting to find out what some people are doing. Such as my major crush, Matt, who was also many girls' crush, has become bald and fat according people who've seen him... Haha! Sorry not trying to be mean... :(

oh well. I hope everyone else is having a good day. My dad's on friends reunited, and his pictures on the website. It is really funny cos he ws really skinny. :D I'll have to be brave about the needle. I wish they could knock you out before they gave you it. :?