✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello

Tracy

Is there anybody out there!!!!!!! Victoria was but then she left :cry: then Hicksy was and then he left :cry: and then Ginger was and then she left!!!! :cry:

Don't worry just beng silly. I feel like a teenager again. I just got my tickets confirmed for Coldplay at manchester and I am dizzy with excitement. Ooh be still me beating heart!!!!! :wink:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am SO JEALOUS!!!! :lol:

I need the US dates!!! I'm so anxious to know!!! I hope they will come by here again!! They only have a few dates out at Ticketmaster, but I need to know more of them cos I might be away next Jan or Feb!!! The suspense is killing me...

But yay for Tracy and Ian, or anyone who got tickets!!! :D

Victoria

HEY THANKS...

AHH I NEED SOME COLDPLAY DVD'S , I collect dvd's from various artists...

I want the US dates too! I have to see them live, I hope they come down to Miami, FL this time... ::::begging they will ::::

:0)

Man I just pray that they are coming to MIAMI! I'm so excited... I want to know so bad.

I'm sounding like such a groupie but who cares, they are brilliants artists...

btw : you guys seem so nice on this forum, i've been on other forums where there is only hell between it's members :(

Vicky! If you're registered with the official site, you could get the pre-sale tickets today! Otherwise, they go on sale tomorrow I think?? April something, mid April?? Forgot the date? It's posted somehere here in one of the threads... GO GET YOUR TICKETS!!!

Re: :0)

btw : you guys seem so nice on this forum' date=' i've been on other forums where there is only hell between it's members :([/quote']

Yes, we're a nice bunch here! :wink: Welcome! I'm Ada BTW! :D

at least we all pretend to be nice to lure innocent browsers into our trap! :twisted:

no, really we are :lol:

all the pre-sale have gone (or so catherine told me) so i am having to get up early tomorrow to make sure i get mine (if i manage to miraculously find some money betwee now and then :? ) i don't know what i'd do if i couldn't get one :shock:

Sorry to hear Jane! :( I heard the tickets are more expensive this time?? Maybe Catherine will buy them for you?? :shock:

all the pre-sale have gone (or so catherine told me) so i am having to get up early tomorrow to make sure i get mine (if i manage to miraculously find some money betwee now and then :? ) i don't know what i'd do if i couldn't get one :shock:

Sorry to hear Jane! :( I heard the tickets are more expensive this time?? Maybe Catherine will buy them for you?? :shock:

for "catherine" read "catherine's mum and dad." :D

Re: hehee

Most of you guys live in the UK ' date=' I feel like an American Loner... hahaha[/quote']

No! We're international here! I live in Cali! There're people from UK, Germany, Canada, US, etc... We're a global bunch here! I don't think there's anyone else from Miami though?? :wink: