✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i was gonna put some funny pics up but they wont stay

';'

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i thought they took pictures of all the performers and i also expected there to be more pictures since they did perform. they must have been so good that the photographers were too nervous in their presence....lol

• 3 weeks later...

it does especially when people from over there come over here and that's all they talk about.

i thought it was funny they even started a thread about it and it's like 5 pages long. with nothing about how the official board was down :roll:

no no ....l know what you mean, l do not mind either...jus a bit annoyed...like they thought they are too good to b originally on this one...and that they have to come here JUS because their board was down....jus a little weird :shock: but...o owell...l don't care...its the past, nothing to say :shrug:

lol, notice, how l keep bringing them back? l keep feeling sorry for them, and l wanna *bring em back to life :lol: ....l jus like to keep all the threads going...so that this forum is the one, which is used the best!...like no threads go to waste...cuz really, what else can we bring up about Guy? not like hes got a celeb gf like gwenyth* well...:roll: that we know of....so, right now, l think the threads we have now are wonderful! :)

lol' date=' notice, how l keep bringing them back? l keep feeling sorry for them, and l wanna *bring em back to life :lol: ....l jus like to keep all the threads going...so that this forum is the one, which is used the best!...like no threads go to waste...cuz really, what else can we bring up about Guy? not like hes got a celeb gf like gwenyth* well...:roll: that we know of....so, right now, l think the threads we have now are wonderful! :)[/quote']

some just cant be brought back to life cos you will fuck em up even more then lol ppl will answer one or 2 times and then the fun is over again it happens all the time :| :?