August 31, 200620 yr that's really?? I don't believe it... :stunned: it's awesome, I read and I don't believe it well... we will have wait How is that awesome????? :huh: :shifty: I went to the official site mb and that's what it is being said and Debs ain't denying it either....... Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:48 pm Post subject: sebrat wrote:</SPAN>Debs Wild wrote:</SPAN>15simon wrote:The DVD will be released on the 20th of october. On this site: http://www.freerecordshop.com/pages/productview.asp?productid=1122895&navid=5 you can pre-order the DVD Please read this thread again. This is all you need to know, not information gained from an unofficial source. Here is where you find out what IS happening, not what people think is. Please read this thread again? I have! And it hasn't given a reason for no DVD! The site announced back in March that there was going to be a DVD of the Toronto footage! I'm sorry you've changed your minds, I'd just like to know the reasoning. I'm afraid that this is just the way it is and this is what is now happening. A reason is not important as the footage is still going to be available to see, so this is all the information released.
August 31, 200620 yr Oh my God.. anyone know what this is about?? I bumped into it searching for something esle.. it's a company (Done & Dusted?) that says they filmed Coldplay's DVD. And according to that, they used over 20 cameras, the director was Hamish Hamilton and the name of the DVD was called "How We Saw The World (Part One)". So this implies that there is or was a part two of some sort? Oh this is so disappointing!.. :cry: :disappointed:
August 31, 200620 yr Ok ok...let me get this straight....there WILL be a dvd???? Is that "How We Saw The World (Part One) an official dvd?....stupid question! It has to be otherwise they wouldn't have been allowed all the cameras and what not, right? :thinking: Wow this is indeed good news! And 20th of October - so soon!!! :wideeyed::dance:
August 31, 200620 yr Ok ok...let me get this straight....there WILL be a dvd???? Is that "How We Saw The World (Part One) an official dvd?....stupid question! It has to be otherwise they wouldn't have been allowed all the cameras and what not, right? :thinking: Wow this is indeed good news! And 20th of October - so soon!!! :wideeyed::dance: Seems official.. I looked up Hamish Halmilton and he's a Brit who's directed a lot of other programs and live performances so it seems legit. But Debs says there's no more DVD, so I think this information is not really valid anymore. It was, instead of is, in other words. :sad: I was going to ask her about it in the Q&A but she took it down again. Guess she doesn't want to deal with the questions anymore. :sad:
August 31, 200620 yr ^^ i love the name too! awesome definately suits (lol if there will be one) i really do feel really sorry for debs i mean, it really isnt her fault at all, i hope people dont bags her out anymore, its not nice...
August 31, 200620 yr ^ ^true. it would've been great. ^on the offical site, Debs and other mods are redirecting everyone to refer to the FAQ and Q&A section about the DvD, but the FAQ have nothing to do with the DvD and the Q&A section is no longer available. i don't mean to be rude, but they need to get their act together and answer to the fans. you simply can't post devastating news with no explaination and then avoid answering questions. maybe i'm still hanging on but i think there will be a TLT DvD eventually, it's only a matter of time, hopefully:\
August 31, 200620 yr ^^ i believe there may be one too, i think everone is just kinda confused at the moment about everything and all the stories going around
August 31, 200620 yr Oh my God.. anyone know what this is about?? I bumped into it searching for something esle.. it's a company (Done & Dusted?) that says they filmed Coldplay's DVD. And according to that' date=' they used over 20 cameras, the director was Hamish Hamilton and the name of the DVD was called "How We Saw The World (Part One)". So this implies that there is or was a part two of some sort? Oh this is so disappointing!.. :cry: :disappointed:[/quote'] WHAT!! Hamilton is a fucking great director they better release that DVD!! :veryangry: :veryangry2:
August 31, 200620 yr Author They have to bring a new dvd ! Who is going to make a petition so we can sign ? :D
August 31, 200620 yr There's a dvd and then there isn't a dvd ... Who knows.. I think we just have to wait
August 31, 200620 yr please don't say anymore that the guys (coldplay) can't vote on this one! this is just way way offline..
August 31, 200620 yr Well. I emailed someone from that 3DD company that made the DVD, just asking if he knew of a release date for it.. he replied: Dear Tania, Regarding your email of yesterday, I’d just like to inform you that the Coldplay DVD will not be released in the forseeable future – we have no way of knowing when it will happen. Nonetheless, if you let us know which country you are in, we’d be happy to let you know when it is likely to be broadcast. All the best, Adam :thumbsdown:
August 31, 200620 yr Well, that sounds pretty certain to me. I've got a feeler out as to why, but don't hold your breath on a reply. I'm not going to bed hungry tonight. I'm not homeless. I'm not living in a war-torn country. Life could be worse. Yes it's too bad, but I think we're over-reacting here. Devastated?? If my cat or my mother died, I'd be devastated!! THis DVD thing is just a pain in the ass.:(
August 31, 200620 yr Well, that sounds pretty certain to me. I've got a feeler out as to why, but don't hold your breath on a reply. I'm not going to bed hungry tonight. I'm not homeless. I'm not living in a war-torn country. Life could be worse. Yes it's too bad, but I think we're over-reacting here. Devastated?? If my cat or my mother died, I'd be devastated!! THis DVD thing is just a pain in the ass.:( You're right ;) things could be much much worse.....but im not gonna lie, right now I do feel very dissapointed. Especially with having been 'recorded for the dvd' at Earls Court...I was getting kind of excited thinking that maybe I might have been on it somewhere. :\ Ah well. Plus....a tourrr diaryyyy! :( We all know how much everyone loved the first one...I was getting so excited about maybe getting another to watch a million times over :lol: :bigcry: I just don't understand this decision...it's very strange in my opinoon. I mean, they'd surely make a bomb from this dvd?!? Its so weird. :(
August 31, 200620 yr Yeah TracieMorgan you're right! !! Totally!! Btw My name's Morgane :p I know you don't care but I'm almost in your pseudo ^^
August 31, 200620 yr Yeah TracieMorgan you're right! !! Totally!! Btw My name's Morgane :p I know you don't care but I'm almost in your pseudo ^^ Sure I care...part of the fun of the forum is getting to know the people on it. Morgan's my last name, so I think that's pretty cool...is Morgane Welsh as well?
August 31, 200620 yr I think it's Breton. Is that English too? I'm really sorry:confused: It's probably the same...my history's a bit weak there, too. But I know Morgan is Welsh.
August 31, 200620 yr ill sign the petition ........they better release it or everyone is going to go nuts......like me:bigcry: :huh: Petition!!!!!! PETITION!!!!!!!!!!! i NEED THIS DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH! :( :confused: :stunned: :wideeyed: :sick:
Create an account or sign in to comment