June 9, 200323 yr I'm totally taking this album with me to Toronto. It's the perfect summer album. Is anyone else loving The Canadian Dream? It rocks so much. He played this in Edmonton and I was completely dumbfounded. I thought he was singing about the CIA. :oops: :roll: :lol: Sam's playing the NHL awards this year. Woohoo! :D
June 9, 200323 yr you know what! OH MAN! this so sucks!! anywayz....sam's not having anymore shows in toronto! and i was PLANNING to go to one because he said it was going to be all ages..but nooo...he's coming back in the FALL! the FALL when school starts! like i can go then! this is sooo buillshit! he totally bullshited me! im so angry! at him! but i still love him! dammmmit!
June 11, 200323 yr Author Yeah it's in September, I'm not sure if I should buy tickets or not because I will be living in Hamilton then.
June 11, 200323 yr Why can't he just have a regular concert at the molsen amp theater instead of the damn small venues where people sweat and touch you! diiirrrttttyyynesss! in april..i think, he came to edge and talked about having all ages shows..here in the summer but he isn't going toooo...that makes me so sad!
July 2, 200323 yr We Were Born In A Flame is the best roadtrip album ever!!! I spent about 14 hours driving from Edmonton to Vancouver and back again. I must've listened to it 8 times during that time. I don't know what I'd do without Sam. *sigh* :oops: :lol:
July 3, 200323 yr "Where Have All the Good People Gone" was written on the Montreal Metro. Isn't that great?? I love the Montreal Metro!!
Create an account or sign in to comment